tuscl

Senator Twerker

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZsHY70V…

Maybe nicespice will run for prez wheh she turns 35.

15 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    :) :) :)

SJG

Gimme Shelter
    School of Rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwlRGS0x…
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Good for her 😁
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    rickdugan will probably claim DeSantis does a better twerking headstand. I knew a couple people in college from Rhode Island, both were hardcore party animals.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's a great way to get free press.
  • Lockjaw
    2 years ago
    TNB
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I would like to see the unblurred version.

There are few women would could attempt to twerk in that position. She has talent. Sadly, she chose a very dirty business.

I might be up for a feature dance show with her and Kimberly Klacik - doing an oiled nude lesbian show.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Fox News did not Blur it and I wish they would have.... just threw up some of my coffee. Some things cannot be unseen.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Pretty true life as most our "leaders" have their heads in the sand or up their asses.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    That is a great video - and the still shot of her legs in the air - and a stiff phallic lighthouse beyond - is excellent!

Remember, she’s queer, so it’s all good to do this stuff. If she was straight, it would be horribly inappropriate.

Thank you misterorange and Shadowcat for the raw footage!
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    In the interest of diversity, maybe that fruitcake Pete Butttigieg should make a similar video.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    She has more balls than all of the club desire crew put together... 😂😂😂
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    All the supporters of the locker room talk President must be chomping at the bit to support Senator Twerker!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m voting for her - and I live in NJ! She got my vote with that acrobatic ass bounce!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion