Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Politics

Senator Twerker

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42912

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Maybe nicespice will run for prez wheh she turns 35.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Good for her 😁

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

rickdugan will probably claim DeSantis does a better twerking headstand. I knew a couple people in college from Rhode Island, both were hardcore party animals.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

It's a great way to get free press.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I would like to see the unblurred version.

There are few women would could attempt to twerk in that position. She has talent. Sadly, she chose a very dirty business.

I might be up for a feature dance show with her and Kimberly Klacik - doing an oiled nude lesbian show.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•
Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Fox news didn't blur it.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Fox News did not Blur it and I wish they would have.... just threw up some of my coffee. Some things cannot be unseen.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Pretty true life as most our "leaders" have their heads in the sand or up their asses.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That is a great video - and the still shot of her legs in the air - and a stiff phallic lighthouse beyond - is excellent!

Remember, she’s queer, so it’s all good to do this stuff. If she was straight, it would be horribly inappropriate.

Thank you misterorange and Shadowcat for the raw footage!

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

In the interest of diversity, maybe that fruitcake Pete Butttigieg should make a similar video.

Profile picture for 48-Cowboy
48-Cowboy
•

She has more balls than all of the club desire crew put together... 😂😂😂

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

All the supporters of the locker room talk President must be chomping at the bit to support Senator Twerker!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m voting for her - and I live in NJ! She got my vote with that acrobatic ass bounce!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement