tuscl

OT: Gronk Annoinces Rretirement

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, June 22, 2022 3:16 AM
"‘I Gave It Everything I Had’: Super Bowl Legend Rob Gronkowski Announces He’s Retiring From NFL Again"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/i-gave-it…

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    You could pretty-much tell he was shot when he came back to join Brady in TB - one would assume he would've not come back if it wasn't for Brady - he took a beating over his career - only someone that has gone thru that can have any inkling of the beating these guys take especially over a long career (plus all the rehabs from injuries which are likely just as grueling)
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    If they need him he comes back mid to late season just in time for a playoff run.
  • azdd
    2 years ago
    Loved watching him play for the Arizona Wildcats, have really enjoyed watching his NFL success. I’ve wondered how much amazing pussy this guy has had over the course of his career. Hope retirement treats you well, Gronk!
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "Ex-NFL Great, Fox Reporter Tony Siragusa Dead In Double Tragedy For Baltimore Ravens"

Wow - kinda a shock - he was a huge personality figuratively and literally - man seems people are dropping-dead all-over-the-place more than ever:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ex-nfl-gr…

• Studme53
    2 years ago
    Brady and Gronk - greatest QB/TE combo ever. Gronk always seem to be having a good time and I love that.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Gronk was a fan favorite I include myself among his fans, hope he has a long happy retirement.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Gronk was the last of a generation of tight ends, the likes of which we may never see again for a long time. He always put his body on the line, not only during risky pass plays, but also as an effective run blocker. The tight ends that college teams are churning out nowadays are either prima donnas who can't really block or are specifically labelled as "blocking tight ends" and are not expected to catch many passes.

But the downside of Gronk's fearlessness has been all the hits that he's taken. He's been struggling with nagging injuries for years and in more recent years he's slowed down enough that he's become too easy a target. As much as I'll miss seeing him suit up, I'm glad to see him get out before he sustains an injury that he can't recover from.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion