tuscl

Black chicks with topknots

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
This seems to be a bit of a trend. I so want to goof-bust some black strippers for cultural appropriation against Koreans. But not sure they'd take it in a spirit of fun.

21 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i luv me some hard-hustling/hard-grinding ebony pussy itc and otc, but the trend seems to be adapting something already existing, claim to have invented it, then ban all other cultures from using it.

other races are usually fine with imitation being the highest form of flattery.

actually i'm getting too old to even care about it.

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Wasn't sure what a topknot was so had to google it:

https://images.app.goo.gl/2PX5Y2MCrTBHkb…
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I think that kinda hairstyle it's pretty-basic and has been done for a long time by every race of chick including ebonies

2 years ago
    Those Egyptians are gonna be mad when they discover it’s been appropriated
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I thought it was appropriated from The Simpsons
  • Goodclubrep
    2 years ago
    Everyone knows that Pebbles Flintstone predates the Egyptians!
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    pebbles giving good suds at the 'taken for granite' car wash

https://images.app.goo.gl/9BUUnM8VA2Y4u2…
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    It's appropriating from people with real hair

Ouch 😁
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    On the west coast top knots are pretty ghetto. Most black girls wear qigs or extensions.
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    That’s not cultural appropriation. A trend is defined differently. I would have to want to sound, use Korean slang, clothing and much more to be considered appropriating.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    ^ I think Bharlem has it right. Cultures have always borrowed from one another. And there are trends that are simply widespread trends. But I also think there is such a thing as cultural appropriation too, such as trying to talk in a way that’s inconsistent with how one has always talked and sometimes in other ways sort of try to take over something as if the own it or came up with it or it’s natural to them.

As far as black girls wearing topknots or any kind of hair style really, I don’t think it’s an issue at all.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    The media gave Adele shit for wearing Bantu knots at a festival. It's just hair, who cares? I don't think any culture can lay claim to sole possession of a hair style.

On second thought, I think rednecks did patent the mullet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... I also think there is such a thing as cultural appropriation too, such as trying to talk in a way that’s inconsistent with how one has always talked ..."

You mean a wigger?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The term wigger is racist against blacks. It's white + bigger. Saying he's acting like a nigger....when you call someone a wigger you're really calling blacks niggers
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    so what's a cracka pretending to be asian and shit? a wink?

wiggers (not another teen movie):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzivK7LJD…
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Spirit of fun is an alien concept to many it seems.

So lesbians culturally appropriated from rednecks? Kinda cool actually.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    ^Ilb, I realize many of us, myself included, didn’t exactly give a responsive response to how you phrased the question. But keep in mind our collective adhd.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Yeah I'll have a top knot too when I go bald.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion