tuscl

Recession and Specials

qwerty22
California
You know there is a recession when the girls in the club are hotter but the prices are lower. During my recent visits, I was offered 5 for $100, 2 for $60, 2 for 40 (not the special running by the club).

How's your recent experiences?

4 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    The bad times are actually causing me to spend more. I usually leave the club with money, because some of my favs are busy with their whalier regs. But not lately.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @qwerty22

You wrote and I quote:

“the girls in the club are hotter but the prices are lower”

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    Haven't been here in a month, but those deals sound nice. Maybe they know you're a regular visitor there and you spend. I bet if they changed their prices on the whiteboard maybe word would get around and more customers would show up. I bet as of now all the girls still advertise $40+ per dance and 3 for $100.

I visited on a Thursday day shift about a month ago and it was pretty dead customer wise. There were a good amount of dancers in there. But that was before gas went over $7/gallon. I can imagine it's getting deader by the day in the clubs with prices going up on everything.
  • qwerty22
    2 years ago
    Can you believe it costs me 15 dollars in gas to visit GCC? Besides free lunch, GCC shall offer gas reimbursements.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion