tuscl
Henry the VIII Lounge
1715 Middlebelt Rd Inkster, MI 48141

Dress Code

mwtraveler
Michigan
Tuesday, June 14, 2022 12:22 AM
I was thinking of stopping by before, or after a Tigers game. Do they allow shorts? If you know, what is the dress code?

10 comments

• DrStab
    2 years ago
    There is no known dress code here or at Bogarts.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    As long as you aren't homeless they will let you in either of these places.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I wear da bib overalls
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    Shorts should be okay so long as they aren't like tight fitting bikini or yoga shorts. Some guys have a change of clothes in their vehicles because this club and Bogarts both are basically like ashtrays inside. I've never stepped foot in either, but I've read enough horror stories to where I'm good never needing or wanting to go to either club.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Bogart's requires white tie. It's very classy.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    I'm unaware of a dress code. Don't put much stock in the negative comments, I suspect they are shills for Flight Club. Anyone who says "I've heard enough stories to never go there" is a liar or an idiot. The food at bogies is excellent and not expensive, you can ask for a pass to go there or visa versa. Bu sure to report back!
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    Oh come on. The "horror stories" comment was in reference to the smoke in these clubs, which everyone knows is terrible.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I’ve been to Bogarts but never H8 but it’s my understanding they are very similar Trust me, they won’t care. Bogart’s doesn’t care if you’re not wearing anything
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    This is the ambience of Bogart's: I sit down at a table. A dancer walks up to me and says, "I'll suck your dick for $50."
  • PepsiMan
    a year ago
    Hank's worst then Boogies on the smoke. Have shirts just for those two clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion