tuscl

Open cup bras

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Friday, June 10, 2022 6:14 PM
One of my MILF favs is thinking about implants, but balking at the cost and risks to her health. What do youse think about the alternative of wearing an open cup bra while working? [view link] A problem is, she doesn't know of any brick and mortar store that carries them. And she says there's snowball's chance in hell a mail-order bra is going to fit well. Are there good hacks for buying bras that fit mail order? Yeah, better asked on stripperweb, but I'm banned.

17 comments

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "What do youse think about the alternative of wearing an open cup bra while working? [view link]" Works for me. One vote for keepin it real.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    A lot of outfits like that tend to come in a box and are a gamble regardless. Unless there is a section of the website that displays how they do measuring. Which cheap fast fashion like yandy won’t do. It sucks and is wasteful, but just have to do trial and error and get rid of outfits that don’t work well.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    victoria’s secret
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    [view link] Cup sizes
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Forget that wrong link
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Cup sizes [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I don't relate it to implants. But open cup bras are a really kinky outfit and they are really hot. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    If she has something like an Adam & Eve or Cirilla's store near her, she might try there. There are a number of other local and regional chains that might have something.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'I don't relate it to implants.' Of course you don't, well we know that. After all goats don't get implants, especially male goats.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    <q>"Are there good hacks for buying bras that fit mail order?"</q> Knowing your actual bra size. A lot of <em>girls</em> don't measure right because a poorly fitting bra makes their cleavage look good so they assume that's their bra size.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I saw a book that said how to make women's lingerie, even complicated stuff like underwired padded bras. They showed how to make a whole bunch of complicated measurements. But today though most go for a more natural look. SJG Woman in green with the Stones, 5/6/22? [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion