Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I Da Kang Of Da Trolls!

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not da Jim Gassman

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

^^ rong! I da kang of trolling. More than San Jose and Icee combined.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Did you two meet up at the bathhouse with SJG and Subraman?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Jim da Full of Gassman is rong. He don't know it yet. He is digging his way out da load I dumped on his mom's basement!

@shailynn... I dumped a load in da baff house when Gassman was blowing bubbles in da baff

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

^ don’t listen to the Truck full of shit, Mackie! He da kang of dumping loads of shit, nothing quite like you’ve ever seen. That and the $5 lot lizards w/pancake flapper Jack titties.

Bacon!!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Please post some pictures of Lot Lizards.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4 youtube.com

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Data rite Jimmy, I da kang

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I dumpin loads everywhere

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Roar! I mean bacon!!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This discussion is one of the best we’ve had in a long time!

Mackie is a flapper jack tiddie slapping - lot lizzard fucking - load dumping - kang of da trolls!

Jim Gas is a true bacon loving troll! Even though he disrespected my favorite hoe - Jane Doe (who has big full tiddies)! Lol!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Jim Gassman is kang of da farts

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dis tread is smart talk

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Lol, you dumbfuckers got nothing else better to do?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s all that bacon giving Jim the farts!

It’s greasy - and it can cause skids on your shorts.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ rite

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I get more bang for my buck with the shitting. I destroy shitters

Profile picture for CandymanOfProvidence
CandymanOfProvidence
•

Cacaplop Cacaplop oh caca caca caca! Cacaplop Cacaplop oh caca caca caca! Cacaplop Cacaplop oh caca caca caca! Cacaplop

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement