tuscl

"According to Wokism, it is 'Happy Birthing Person’s day.'"

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Sunday, May 8, 2022 8:05 PM
I have literally never heard anyone but butt hurt reactionaries call it this. Certainly none of my <em>very</em> liberal group of friends.

35 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Which goes to show you what they really believe about gender when they aren't under threat of cancellation, or need to virtue signal in public.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Happy mothers day to gay men who adopted and to single fathers filling both roles.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Lulz, leave it to dougie to consider his homo buddies mothers. Ok they might be parents but they sure as fuck are not mothers!
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    The term was used in Biden's 2022 budget proposal. [view link] [view link] Harvard med school webinar [view link] Congressman Cori Bush [view link] [view link] NYC Dept. of Health Dr. Morse [view link] Congressman Ocasio-Cortez [view link] Edinburgh Napier University [view link] I'm not surprised you or your friends haven't heard it. I also have a very liberal friend who thinks this type of stuff is just fringe outlier stuff. But it's in textbooks and used by medical professionals, politicians and in top government documents. Most liberal dems have no idea how crazy their party has become.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Birthing person = fucked up retard. Those supporting them? Dogshit on your shoe.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Liberals don't really believe the birthing person shit. That's just what they say in public to keep status among other liberals and avoid cancellation.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    As crazy as the left is, the right is matching up nutty idea for nutty idea, both parties are controlled by the radical fringe elements.
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    Birthing People's Bill of Rights [view link] At the bottom of the flyer, note all the organizations participating in their project. I guess those organization approve of that language. This was from The National Association to Advance Black Birth [view link] I'm not sure who they are but their board is full of doctors, nurses, midwives and others with advanced college degrees.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is stupid. The percentage of the population that comprises non-genetic-females who gave birth must be about %.001 at most! To alter all verbiage to include them - is a waste of time.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The real question is why are you so offended by it. If you were so moral or religious you wouldn't be fucking hookers. You have to be weird to think human rights are radical.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ You have to be weird to think using the term "birthing person," that actual women feel insulted by, is "human rights."
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t see any moral or religious arguments in my post. My argument is clearly stated. You might want to retake that reading comprehension course again my n1gga!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You have to literally be the single biggest cum stain on earth to think that because some progressive asswipe says it's a human right, that there is such a thing as a human right. A human right to murder another living being. A human right to be so mentally ill that people have to say your metal illness makes things a fact? If you say birthing people may your first-born son suffer the same fate as in Egypt........
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree with skibum - except for calling Icee a cum stain - as that is insulting to all those stains in my pants!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon women aren't being insulted. Bigots just feel butthurt. Cashman who said I was talking to you? Stick to getting off on shit leaking on your dick during anal.....
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetradon women aren't being insulted." Why are you mansplaining what women feel?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Icee come on my homie! You know those bitches with leaky asses are the east ones to get! Don’t act like some classy pimp who checks his hoes for dingleberries! We still good? Up top brotha!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Bigots who believe in taking away reproductive rights don't speak for women. Let alone represent what women feel
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Moral degenerates who advocate hitting women and getting them addicted to drugs has no standing to talk about "speaking for women."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Making shit up doesn't change the fact that you're anti reproductive rights and now pretend that gay men and transpeople are offensive to women. You're offensive to women
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I made nothing up and haven't said a thing ever on this board about gay men. Not to mention I've repeatedly said I'm pro choice. Meanwhile, should I repost the links where you talk about beating and addicting women? You're worse than any dozen Johns on this site.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's crazy af Watching weirdos who think women's pussies should be more regulated by the gov than guns
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Women need guns to defend themselves from pimps who hit and threaten them.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Most domestic abuse is in red states
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Don't distract from the fact you bragged about it.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Lefties are so desperate to tear down established science of binary genders, they cannot even allow a simple hallmark holiday to pass. Does that make Fathers' Day "sperm donors day" or "XY Chromosomal caregiver Day?" It is the most frightening level of groupthink that these people cannot even speak how they really feel for fear of being labeled "intolerant". Lunacy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    it's not what I said. It's what the trolls said. And you're on here Cting like you gaf about women when it's just about your political agenda
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I can truthfully say I've never struck a woman. You can't.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Most domestic abuse is committed by the democratic base...by far .....by a lot ......it's almost as if such abusers are multiplying illegally....... its why the domestic abuse rate remains the same......
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've never abused anyone. But you denying women reproductive rights and denying transgendered people rights is extremely abusive
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Pimp Panderer Gets women addicted to drugs Advocates beating women Thief Hypocrite Possibly fucks women when they're passed out drunk I'll let everyone decide who's comparatively righteous here.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I just can't keep up with all the shit. It's a new rule a new name everyday
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I wonder what adoptive mothers think about changing the name of the day to birthing persons day.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Reproductive rights? Murder is not a right. No one tells trans people not to be trans, we just tell them we're not changing the eorld to accommodate the mentally ill at the expense of the sane.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    你们需要放松
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion