tuscl

Phil Mickelson had $40 million in gambling losses

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
This is awesome. If I were in his shoes I would only have 20 million in losses and the other 20 spent in strip clubs. That's what John Daly would have done. Well maybe set aside 10 million of that for booze.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-mickel…

4 comments

• Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I gamble on girls...
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    His net worth is reportedly still $400 million

So he only lost 10%. Maybe he can still get Icee’s fat Persians
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    The source is someone writing an unauthorized book. I'm more than a little skeptical about the facts.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    There have been many articles written regarding Phil’s gambling habit. That insider trading issue brought many things out - that Phil likely didn’t want. This is definitely a headline aimed to generate interest in an upcoming book release, but there is likely some truth here as well.

It seems that guys with gambling issues, and those who lose good amounts of money, will make questionable decisions when they think they might need cash. I’m sure there’s lots of money to be had in Saudi golf tournaments and events, and when it’s up in the 10’s of millions, it makes sense Phil would get involved.

Hopefully he doesn’t do anything really stupid - that will effect his family - or bankrupt him (and hurt his family as a result).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion