tuscl

Icee hacked my profile. I'm back now though

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Us old timers gotta stick together

10 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I feel so violated. Back in my day no one would even think of hacking your online profile.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Think of the bright side, at least you don't have to live with the fact that you share the same pussy and mouth with old geriatric dick and junky weed dealers.

The only kind of woman that would give Iceydodo the time of day was a coke junky stripper whore, and she didn't even want "him" in the end. She'd have rather fucked and sucked a broke weed dealer and hook herself to all kinds of geriatric dick. No wonder Iceydodo wanted to kill herself over her. She even offered her $5k but she wouldn't come back to her.

At least you're not that loser, amirite my niggette?

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I heard icee was really skibum
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Naw my niggette icee was this abusive and coercive pimp that used money and drugs to take advantage of junky stripper whores. She embellished this a lot in her posts and pretended it was more than just that, like somehow in their desperation the junky stripper whores "loved" her, but we all saw right through it.

Go read all her threads. I mean all your threads. You'll see. 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Icee is an active homosexual like subraman and an alcohol abuser like 25. I think he might even be a negro
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Correction he might be a negress with a giant prosthetic black pens who is jealous of us geriatric cis males for having real peni which we use to fornicate with them stripper harlots
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Naw she's her own kind of loser. Go read her/your threads. She has years of posts that you can easily access and reply to since they are all in your profile.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    SLAM DUNK THAT FAGHOT ICY BOY
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Who's on the short bus. Woof. Woof.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetradon I was on the short bus because I'm friendly kind bashful love to help people and I'm special
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion