tuscl

Just the Tip

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, April 23, 2022 2:49 PM
As I was pleasantly massaging a smoking hot 8 from behind last night, we got interrupted for a second by another customer. He walked up and said to her that we were being cute together and then dropped like $20 in ones on the table for her and walked away. We both were kind of surprised but why question a tip like that. LOL I jokingly told her I wanted my cut as she gathered it up. And then I thought back to earlier where I noticed the dude was being really generous with tips and socializing with strippers all over the club. He'd throw out $10-20 in ones at once at the stage, say something to the stripper, and then walk off and go to another one. He never stayed with any one stripper and basically just worked the entire room, tipping along the way from what I could tell. To me it seemed like that's all he was doing and that's all he wanted. Just giving out tips. Has anyone else seen this PL type? Am I missing something here? If he's having fun I respect that but I've never seen a guy running around the club just to be a tip fairy. 🤷. Even the make it rain dudes eventually lock down a stripper.

6 comments

• twentyfive
    •
    2 years ago
    Usually in make it rain type places
  • nicespice
    •
    2 years ago
    Idk, I think Portland has a decent stage tip culture in general? I remember more than one shift over there where my thoughts were “fuck today I haven’t made anything”….and then I actually count my money and “oooh okay never mind.”
  • SirLapdancealot
    •
    2 years ago
    @nicespice yes that's true but with him it wasn't just the stage. He also tipped my stripper at our table and I think I saw one at the bar. And at the stage he barely even spent time to watch. He was a drive by tipper everywhere. Never saw a customer like him before.
  • nicespice
    •
    2 years ago
    Daaamnnn…walking up to tables while sitting with customers to tip? That’s a power move lol Either that or maybe he’s just never been to a club before and things like social cues don’t make a lot of sense to him. But it manifests itself in a pleasant way instead of a bad way
  • Cashman1234
    •
    2 years ago
    That is a bold move, and one that could backfire on a guy. Nobody likes being interrupted - or shown up by another customer. If he was just a tip fairy type, that’s fine, but some customers might still not appreciate his methods.
  • SirLapdancealot
    •
    2 years ago
    Yeah I saw it as a faux pas but he was gone quickly and my stripper said, "There are benefits to sitting with you!", so I let it slide. And then I continued to let my hard cock slide between her ass cheeks. 🤗🍆🍑
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion