Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

rickagrams

rickthelion

Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

It should surprise none of you damn dirty apes that we ricks are experts at wordplay. This rick thought he would share the best anagram - a rickagram, if you will.:

Marisa Tomei = Itsa me Mario

ROAR!!!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Election Results = Lies, Let's Recount!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

CEOofIceesAngels = I love it in the ass without lube

Profile picture for CandymanOfProvidence
CandymanOfProvidence
•

Know any fans of Jared Leto? Tell them to go to the bathroom to appreciate him. toilet seat = i taste leto

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

I have a large penis = I please her vagina

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

I am sinclair = Is a criminal

Profile picture for CandymanOfProvidence
CandymanOfProvidence
•

cacaplop = plop caca

Profile picture for CandymanOfProvidence
CandymanOfProvidence
•

rickthelion = i lick her not rickthelion = tickle or hit

Profile picture for CandymanOfProvidence
CandymanOfProvidence
•

correction rickthelion = nickle or hit

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

BlondeGirlLover = I have no self respect

Profile picture for CandymanOfProvidence
CandymanOfProvidence
•

Going to a stripper/adult entertainment convention Cashman1234 - can mash 4321!

Profile picture for CandymanOfProvidence
CandymanOfProvidence
•

ceoaticeesangelsllc = cite clean college ass

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement