tuscl

10 Easiest Cities To Get Laid In The U.S. (RANKED)

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Friday, March 25, 2022 2:16 AM
So what are the very best cities for single men? Cast your eyes on the list below, use the proprietary ranking system, book your trip and consult the definitive list of the best cities for single guys to get laid, from 1 – 10! Best Cities To Get Laid 1. Boston, MA 2. Atlanta, GA 3. Austin, TX 4. Raleigh, NC 5. Washington DC 6. Nashville, TN 7. Richmond, VA 8. Los Angeles, CA 9. Baltimore, MD 10. Orlando, FL

14 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But have you seen bitches from the cities listed??? Except for LA they're nasty
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Eh DC, Nashville and Austin have some babes here and there.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    —>“if you're looking for a relationship it's equally hard everywhere.” Hehehehehheh heaving said hard. Anyways, idk if my social circle is a bunch of hoes or something but I think getting in relationships isn’t really a problem in central Texas. Most I either know or used to know make themselves official and are living together pretty quickly. The only pesky part is one or the other party cheating after like 3 months-2 years but that’s neither here nor there.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I've gotten laid in 5 of those 10 cities. I guess I need to try harder. But of the 5 I have not gotten laid in, I don't really have much interest in going to.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    I'll agree with Boston. Went there on business a few times in my younger days and it was like shooting dead rats in a barrel.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    The list says “easiest” not best. Thank You, but I’ll stick with Miami, who did not make the list. Evidently Miami is not “easiest”, but I’ve seen the women in Orlando, and most of the other cities on this list, and there’s a reason they’re easy.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Easy pussy can be some of the best pussy. Although, it can also be pretty bad at times too. I’m an old pervert, and working hard for a piece of ass seems like a waste of time. Boston, Austin, Atlanta, Orlando and DC are fun locations - and there are some impressive beauties to be found there. I’m not sure if the sexy beauties are easy though.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    LA women are available because no normal guy wants them. Fat, plastic weirdos. Boston women are worse but get laid all the time because there is no larger group of drunk, horny guys than Bostonians. We have possibly the worst relationship with alcohol anywhere in the country. If you grow up around here, you grow up in an alcohol-soaked lifestyle. It is so culturally bad here regarding alcohol that the parking lots to Patriots games cannot open more than 2-3 hours before game-time any longer and beer sales are cut off 10 minutes into the second half and that's clock time, not play clock time. The Irish side of my wife's family does shots to celebrate everything from Christmas, to a wake, to my fathers-in-law's 89th birthday.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    You know it's bad when you start the day with a bowl of cereal and Irish Cream.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    booking a flight to any of those cities on that list is really not that necessary. all a guy has to do is go to the nearest watering hole and stick around until past 1 AM if he wants to get his rocks off. at that time of the evening there will be a few heffers hanging around. these heffers aren't messing around as they are there to meet and dying to fuck. and believe it or not they will have their share of admirers. there will be actually guys in that bar that have will more than be interested. but there are possible negative consequences for such guys post fuck. they do not want to make it known to others afterwards that they hooked up with one of these heffers. the secret of getting a quickie in the laundromat part of an apartment complex stays there. if the guy sees the heffer outside on the street he goes holy shit and darts at a different direction.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Skibum don't be such a fucking pussy. Irish Bostonians know how to live. It just sucks that they have to do it in such a Nanny state.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    If a Boston girl loses her khakis she can’t drive home
  • Thegrouch1
    2 years ago
    I’m headed to Austin for business in May. What spots should I check out during my trip? I already have XTC and Chica Bonita’s on my radar due to recent reviews for the pros. I wouldn’t mind hooking up with a civilian also.
  • BGSD3100
    2 years ago
    So the problem isn't me, it's just my location. That's good to know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion