tuscl

Cuties from Colombia

Thursday, March 24, 2022 2:40 AM
Any guys looking to meet the non pro type.

9 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    So... not a fan of context?
  • RustyLlewellyn
    2 years ago
    Or punctuation...
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    Give the troll a break. It is his first post.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    ehh he took a shot. only clicked on, expecting to see some colombian girl pics. disappointed.
  • Dblyelo
    2 years ago
    Sorry I didn't see how to post photos of the girl
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Ok. If you're trying to build up a business there's an ad section for that. It's over here [view link]. There is a disclaimer on it that say "With the closing of the major personal ad sites like craigslist and backpage, we have decided to allow free personal ads here. Do not advertise anything illegal." If you're trying to start a conversation, your post kinda looked like a question but was it for guys seeking girls or you're a girl seeking guys? In either case, people can post pictures in their profile. If you're a dancer (you're not marked as one) some post their photos for people to see there.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    And you don't sound like a dancer, so you've got a disclaimer and a few curious people. Have fun.
  • Dblyelo
    2 years ago
    No not a dancer I thought this site was for experiences and recommend girls if not I was in the wrong place.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    No worries. If that's what you're here for then great. But I think what the guys are saying is they're not sure how to talk about this because it's not clear what you're asking about. There are guys who post on TUSCL who like the look of women and dancers from that part of the world. I'm one of them. Is that what you're asking about?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion