tuscl

Tooth from El Cabaret?

Poobs12
New Jersey
What’s going on fellas anyone have anyway idea where the tall Dominican girl with the big ass and the chipped tooth from El Cabaret in Paterson is working now? I haven’t seen her in a long time. Any info would be really appreciated. Thanks again everyone

14 comments

• bigman226
    3 years ago
    Last I saw she was working Bottoms Up in Irvington. Heard that ho posse is working Marcet & Vics
  • Poobs12
    3 years ago
    Bump lol
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    People have been posting about this dancer's teeth for like five years now. Can't somebody help this girl get them fixed?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Holy cow, I too remember a thread a year or two ago about this particular dancer…didn’t realize this was going on for closer to five years
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If she gets her teeth fixed - how will anyone find her as she drifts through Paterson strip clubs?

A snaggle tooth worked for that singer Jewel - and I doubt she delivered as much as this dancer does.
  • Poobs12
    3 years ago
    Lol. You guys are nuts. It’s like when Cabaret closed she disappeared. Tough to figure the whereabouts
  • Poobs12
    3 years ago
    2nd bump. The search continues
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    maybe that tooth fell out. she picked it up and put it in her purse. still might be in there.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    have no fear, NJBalla is here. She dances at Delilahs Hazlet now, at least she did last summer ago. She got the tooth fixed and toned up quite a bit. I had another fav at Delilahs at the time so I could never get reacquainted but she was quick to note that she goes by Rihanna and provides the same service as she did at Cabaret. She was there on Friday nights if I remember but she is most likely a common fixture during the week. Id call the club and ask if she still dances there. If I ever visited my first choice would still be the lebanese girl. Not a smokeshow but that girl might be one of the best value and raunchy dances in the state. Just hard to visit that club when you get hooked on brazilians. Happy hunting
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    *PS for Cabaret service you will have to take her to VIP which is $125 door fee. Much more expenisve than cabaret, but its hard to find cabaret value these days. She fell out of favor with me because she loved to upsell and bargain, wouldnt be surprised if she asks for a healthy tip after she gets you to agree to VIP. Another tip is she has a habit of staring into your wallet when you take it out. Keep extra money in a pocket so after you pay for VIP you can lie and say you only have a few singles left.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    @nicespice she has been working for at least 15 years if not more. She reminds me of Racquel Lee in the link below. Shes somewhat attractive, thick in the right places, and very fiesty which is why she has a strong following. Most young latinas are very aloof but she was the rare one who if you walked in the door would run over to you and make a strong sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th31cM7h…
  • Poobs12
    3 years ago
    NJBalla with the scoop. Thank you bro
  • Poobs12
    2 years ago
    Hitting up Delilah’s den in hazlet this weekend. I know I asked this awhile
    back but anyone know if Tooth is over there still?
  • Poobs12
    2 years ago
    Since no one answered me. I wanted to let you know that the results were negative lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion