tuscl

Night @ The Stripper Hoe Club In Vegas lowkey bragging lulz

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Friday, March 11, 2022 5:36 PM
I had one of the best nights at a strip club and the cheapest. And it felt pretty wholesome. Stripper hoe 1...a slim thick young Mexican girl...I tipped $5 at the stage and she stayed by me all 3 songs of her set. Giving me nice views of her ass and pussy. Ignoring everyone else. She came over after and we got slushies. Put gummies and those weed shots in them and sat at the stage tipping other Stripper hoes. Spent $100 on that. Then we sat at a table smoking a weed pen and just talking laughing enjoying being there. By then she was all over me. Feeling me up in a front room feel up session. I'm seeing her tonight. Not p4p Stripper hoe 2...a young Cuban girl with long jet black hair. Thin but curvy... kept looking at me the whole time. We chatted a little before I left. Added each other on ig. I got into her dms and we'll go out on Sunday. Not p4p That's how vegas goes when your game is ice cold lulz. Total spent.... $158.

25 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And this site is always good convo with stripper hoes. They love my comments here snd think the site is funny. Plus some terms I learned here like instead of asking her out asking her if she'd give me a girlfriend audition. Or if she wants to smoke loser weed. Or telling her I want to see her Toda la niche always make them laugh. Break the ice lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ F A K E P O S T E R ! *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ICEYBOI ***
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Not fake, it’s real imaginary wishful thinking Keep slam dunking that Iceefag twat Lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The geriatric trick can hate me but stripper hoes love me. This is how a lot of my nights at clubs end up
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ At least in that fantasy world you live in LULZ
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I read a good book last night. Lulz.
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    met a guy like Icee the other night with his weed pen. He had fun fishing it out of the canal when he got kicked out and banned for life for not respecting my business license.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Clubs pretty much ignore weed. There are even club nights sponsored by dispensaries. Anyways. These are things I like doing in clubs.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Good for you Icey. Hope you have a good time with both of them. I'd much rather read about your good luck in a club than read about you starting an argument inside someone else's thread. I'm not a fan of weed, but there are worse things you could be handing out inside a club.
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    I had a great night at Chicas Bonitas - the dive of dives where the girls are thick and anyone that doesn't try to fingerbang them for $5 looks like a hero. So I did my usual, sitting and waiting to prey on low self-esteem slightly overweight girls and ply them with weed. Once loopy, I opened up TUSCL and started talking about perverts, which is perfect considering the place she works at is constantly busy from a constant barrage of Mexican guys looking to touch everywhere for $1. So we got along good. Then I got her a drink and some more weed and next thing you know she was so loopy she didn't make any money. We tipped some dancers on stage and I got in this bitches head by acting like Im her bf in the club versus being a customer and now Im going out with her tomorrow. Yay for you. Ill take a Rick Dugan humblebrag any day, at least those are interesting.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Pistola. Thats way off and that's not yhe club. Chicas bonitas went to he'll. Namely due to the managers coke habit. The meth head bartender. And the girls they hire now. Basically anyone who gets fired for stealing or fighting or hoeing at other clubs gets hired at chicas bonitas. I was at little darlings.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The one downside was the stage smelled bad... Girls should clean up before going on stage. Dirty ass and pussy.... and the club was cheap with the ac. I remember when clubs would be freezing. I liked that. But I have a really good success rate with dancers. I'm not jn my 70s and don't care about my luck then. I'm enjoying it as long as I can.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    front room feel up and make out sessions are always the way to go. And how the money works between you and the girl is between the two of you. Sometimes OTC can be free, but other times they will want something. It all depends. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's a difference between picking them up and p4p as is spending money on a woman vs for a woman
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ended up taking stripper hoe 1 to Lindo Michoacan which I recommend to anyone visiting Vegas. Recommend trying their mezcals. A tiki bar where we engaged in frmos and feel up session. Then took her to my car lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    From someone who comes acrossike Ralphie from the simpsons that doesn't mean much. Not everyone is like you
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Icee, was your car a lowrider with hydraulics so that passenger front fender is 6' off the ground while the driver's rear chrome bumper is scraping the ground?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Stripper hoe 1 wants to go out again Excited to see stripper hoe 2 tomorrow lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Change of plans seeing stripper hoe 2 tonight. Stripper hoe 1 is getting kinda attached though. ......
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I had a big surprise earlier tonight. I went to one of the worst strip clubs in Indianapolis. Sitting at the bar by herself was one of the most beautiful strippers I have ever seen in an Indianapolis club. I asked to do a couple of lap dances with her and she agreed. While we were in the back she told me she had just moved here because a sibling lives here and had previously worked at Sapphire in Vegas. I was not expecting to see a Vegas level stripper in this club. I asked her if she made more money in Vegas and she replied "a lot more".
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Stripper hoe 2 turned out to be 18. And her fake ID got us kicked out of every where we tried except for a dive bar and Latin club. She was kinda shy. Told me I gave her butterflies lulz. But it was a good night. Stripper hoe 1 already caught feelings though. 🤪
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And now the drama.... stripper hoe 1 admits to having a man coz she spends his money coz if she spent hers she wouldn't have as much of it lulz but says she has feelings and wants to prove it to me. I can put her on lulz Stripper hoe 2 is naive and kinda shy but easy. Spends her days shopping getting high and working. Is family oriented. My new bitch is always traveling with her sugar daddy. My old bitch is in rehab til next month sometime
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ended up telling stripper hoe 1 she can be my bitch but I'm not sharing. Now she's defensive and getting extra lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Told stripper hoe 1 if she can't give me what I need stripper hoe 2 will. And they should become friends. Coz I can make em wife's on a winning team lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion