tuscl

March Madness 2022

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
My favorite sporting event of the year March Madness is upon us!!!

Thankful I can attend this year after a 2 year hiatus.

Who is your final 4?

Also - if I can find a way to do an online bracket where people can remain anonymous would anyone be interested in participating?

My final 4 as of today:

Iowa

(Someone from the Big12) Kansas/Tex Tech/Baylor

UNC (if they keep playing like they are now)

Arizona

Underdog teams I like to make deep runs:

San Francisco

Murray State

10 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Gonzaga will be there
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I haven’t been following college ball much lately how’s St Johns ?
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    It would have to be Russia, U.S., China and India.
    oops, you're talking about college bastketball...
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Zags haven’t blown out the guys in their conference like they usually do, makes me a little skeptical about them. I may just be biased. Last year if they had won it all I would have won my bracket in a group of a few hundred people. With Baylor winning it dropped me down to 10th place and out of the prize pool.

I like to look at oddities in the brackets and not the obvious. There’s always surprises and if you can pick one correctly it will give you a lot of points in bracket scoring. Getting 4 of the elite 8 right counts for more than going 28-4 in the first round.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Chet Holmgren will get pushed around by the big guys, but he does help out on top bringing the ball up the court, which is a valuable commodity in tournament play. I like Texas Tech. Their coach has notoriously focused on fundamentals and defense, and they got some good guard play with physical presence. Duke may decide to show up, but I’m not counting on it. AZ wildcats look tough, and it is where my heart lays.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Gotta see the brackets first. But this year is wide-open. There are no dominant teams this year. But there are at least eight teams that have a legitimate shot at getting there. It's just a matter of getting hot at the right time. Baylor, Gonzaga, Auburn, Houston, Kentucky, Duke, UCLA, Illinois.
  • MajorBoobage
    3 years ago
    ^^
    As a long-time Illinois fan (and alum), I love to see you picking the Illini to go deep. However, having watched them all year, I'm guessing they're headed for another second-round exit, sadly.
    My Final Four are Duke, Arizona, Kentucky, and, oh, I don't know, Villanova.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Well the crappy UNC team just showed up against Va Tech.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I just did my brackets. My Final Four is. Duke, Kansas, Tennessee and Kentucky. That's three #2 seeds and one #1 .
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I’m calling it now, Kentucky and Duke don’t make it past the sweet 16. Tenn and Kansas can do some major damage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion