tuscl
Sinsaysionals
9605 Lanham Severn Rd Lanham, MD 20706

RIP Sinsaysionals

Saturday, March 5, 2022 5:06 AM
Sorry that this place closed. But I can't say that I'm surprised. It was a mystery to me how they remained open as long as they did. Whenever I was there it was never very crowded. Granted I didn't usually stay past 1:30. And back in the day I heard it got busy after the bars closed down. It was even less crowded than before on my couple of visits once they reopened after the lockdown. Farewell old friend.

3 comments

• Cocodc
    6 days ago
    Damn, Yeah that used to be my spot also.. I haven't hit up any of those type of spots much since 2020.. But that place used to be an easy commute too. Are there any other "lap dance" spots like that left in the DMV? Im not really a fancy strip club type of guy and I don't want to go to Baltimore unless I have too
  • wallanon
    5 days ago
    The place around the corner from Showcase has a similar vibe. I can't remember the name of it and am too lazy to look it up at the moment. Won't say it's as good of a club, but tbh Sinsayionals was never a favorite of mine. Back when it was a decent club I had other options closer to home.
  • @cocodoc - You might try Showcase in Beltsville for lap dances. It's a lot more $$ than Sins ever was. My suggestion is to sit in the row of chairs in front of the stage. The place near Showcase @wallanon references is The Body Shop. I have no recent experience there. It is fairly pricey too, especially if your comparison point is Sins.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion