tuscl

Are we next to get mass incarcerated?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
I've seen several talks and interviews with cops about human trafficking. They start out talking about minors being held prisoner and forced to be prostitutes under threat of violence. But by the end they are saying that anyone who "buys sex" is someone who would buy sex from a trafficked person. So we're going to be Hillary's new super-predators it seems. The Drug War started out being about dealers who'd shoot down bystanders during street gun battles. It ended being about putting non-violent users in prison for years for having a few grams of rock cocaine in their pocket. But the Drug War was careful to focus on non-white people, so perhaps LE plans to do the same with their latest hysteria campaign. Does seem like it's mostly Hispanic guys who get arrested for being PLs. I guess you can't blame LE for preferring to arrest non-violent people, a person could get hurt arresting violent people.

24 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You can even get arrested for human trafficking by paying a hooker coz the money goes towards it.

Most arrests happen on the blade. In places like LA for example that really does affect Latinos more .
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl, thank you for posting this topic.

The Sex Trafficking allegations is largely specious. Now sure, some abuses probably do happen some times, but these cases are rare. Most of the time it is just a way of saying that sex work is not consensual. And of course this is not true.

We don't way that stock brokers who live in one place and work in others are being "trafficked". But we do say it about Sex Workers.

Conservative jurisdictions will paint sex workers a social menace.

Liberal jurisdictions will paint sex workers as victims.

They are just trying to rally support for cracking down on sex workers and busting them, when otherwise that support is not there.

SJG

X's debut, Los Angeles, is considered by many to be one of punk's all-time finest recordings, and with good reason.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exs-mcKA…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInxU2dW…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_tyWt_9…

X Whatever Happened To the Punk Band? Los Angeles, More Fun In he New World, Wild gift
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ5RaPj7…

Papa Roach - Forever
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJYH7GaR…
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Keep your whores from running away naked - and you likely won’t be caught up in sex trafficking! The traffic is already miserable in the NY/NJ area - and guys letting their whores run around naked is a bad idea!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, My Organization will not in anyway involve prostitution. It is already developing as a much closer knit group than that.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

So close knit that they gather around and twiddle their thumbs while their fearless leader sits in the library for multiple hours 6 days a week snacking on cat food while posting off topic drivel on a strip club website.
    Oh well it sounds riveting but the truth is that there never has been or ever will be a "they".
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    TheeOSU, soon to be coated with honey and buried up to him armpits in an ant hill.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Dixie/Cacaplop why the fuck do you have such a hard on for “Crooked Hillary”? I understand the other guys on here since they were alive when Hillary was Sec’y of State. But you said you died for your country in Nam. Of course, we all know you irritated you platoon and they fragged you, but still…the point is that your dead need communicating with the TUSCL board via medium. Why aren’t you bitching about LBJ or Nixon? It was one of those guys that sent you to your death.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    She worked for Icey's grandfather in Nam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md_WfmSY…
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    I dunno Mr. Dixie/Cacaplop. The shit you say is exactly what a dick that got fragged in Nam would say. I smell spirt that won’t move from the world of the living on because he’s too much of a dick to enter the afterlife.

I’m going to send a transcript of your posts to Mr. Jack Joseph “Crazy Train Junior” Osbourne.

#OsbournesBelieve

#MrCrowley
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    seen that movie. And Shadowcat posted that clip a while back.

LE crackdowns on the sex industry are real and they are without rational bounds.

SJG
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @ILB:

"so perhaps LE plans to..." - I am skeptical of the existence of LE Plans. I think that cops are mostly just busting people according to whatever the local law is and whatever is politically hot at the moment within that range. If the law in WA state changed to allow P4P explicitly (let's be honest it effectively does today through low consequences and selective enforcement) the cops would drop that just like they dropped busting people for pot when that got legal. Here in WA, cops really only focus on the examples of P4P where the SW is underage or obviously trafficked or both. They're mostly hands-off wrt online, SCs, AMPs, streetwalkers, baristas, etc. even though everyone knows it goes on.

I imagine that the rise of SB sites is popularizing the practice of P4P. It would seem that eventually, enough people will have bought or sold P4P to stop caring as much, it will be more normalized. When this happens, the politicians will follow suit, and the cops won't have a law to enforce.

At least, that's what's going on here... I guess it's different in TX.

That all said, P4P is just too common to mass incarcerate folks, even in the most restrictive US locations, I doubt that many Johns are getting jail time, unless of course the women are underage/trafficked.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ That's why I say never to bring heat on a club (unless they're running sex slaves or underage girls, in which case, fuck them up hard).

Of course, a lot of clubs themselves violate this rule. Wild Zebra Providence with girls offering coke and head to an undercover cop.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Cheaters and Wild Zebra were both ultimately damaging to the Providence scene (with Cheaters being the worst offender). I may never go to Silhouettes, but at least its business model is harmless to the other local clubs.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Cheaters just didn't give a fuck. Put it all right out there. Back in 2010 or so it was my first time getting FS ITC.

Other places in the PVD are more discreet, and careful not to ruin it for the rest of us. Which is great, because the rest of New England blows.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    ^ I've never run across drug sales in a Seattle club, but I guess it must happen. It's probably pretty uncommon. I did read that a dancer I liked got fired from Pandoras recently for doing coke openly in the club. Good for the club. There's a million places to do coke, why fuck up the one place you can get a nice blowie while watching tits and ass by insisting on having drugs there too?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world – for the most-part people know that P4P is usually b/w consenting-adults and there are many women that make a living off the sex-biz and it’s something they choose.

There are those that wanna say P4P equals human-trafficking when in reality it’s a tiny portion and they know this – those that constantly wanna equate P4P to human-trafficking often have an ax-to-grind whether it’s for political-points/gains or they just hate men.

There have been instances of SJWs, or just people that tend to profit from it politically or o/w, of going solely and specifically after johns – this actually was happening in Seattle a few years back but IDK the current state of it – they saw custies as the problem and the ones that should be gone after.

All this to say that it can turn on a dime – given everything that has been going on in our country one would not be surprised if the next “oppressors” the lefties wanna go after are those that pay for P4P.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Weed smoking was common, that's why arresting people for weed possession put the mass in mass incarceration. It was made politically feasible by abusing LE discretion, and almost entirely arresting black people for weed and cocaine possession.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Just stands to reason, vice cops who spent a good amount of time arresting people for possession have to find other ways to keep busy.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    No the drug war did NOT "focus on non-white people." Whatever one thinks about the drug war it had NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. Another lie from the media and the anti-white racists.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Maybe blacks were less discrete about drugs and got caught more? I'm not black and my car was seized at the border because a girl in the back seat had a pop pipe in her purse. Yes that was stupid. Nothing to do with race.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    pot pipe
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The idea people were arrested and incarcerated for weed, anywhere, in the last 25 years is just pure, utter, bullshit. Dealers who pled guilty to possession instead of trafficking.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion