Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

✨✨St. Louis✨✨

PinkSugarDoll

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’m at Diamond Cab through Tuesday if anyone wants to stop by ❤️

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Damn. I was through there yesterday. :(

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Did you find a car yet ?

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Hey PSD you doing a fucked up city tour of America? For added fun lets hit Baltimore, New Orleans, Detroit and Oakland!

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Lol. I found a car. It is in Charleston. Lmk if that fits the Fucked Up America Tour lol.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Oakland has ZERO strip clubs so she wouldn't bother there.

If she ever tried SF all it would take is her making a post announcing her arrival and I'd be in that joint! I know that won't happen however, as most dancers consider CA a dead zone ever since that shitty AB5 law killing the IC status happened.

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

^^ you’re right, that law will keep me out of California for good.

I don’t think SF is travel dancer friendly anyway though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Charleston is a very fun city, but not a very good strip club city. Only a few hours from Charlotte and even closer to Myrtle Beach.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement