Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mr. Mark, where is my fucking debatey-debates trophy?

DoctorPhil.

Space geneious and inventer of the grunges

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Mr. Mark like to play the debatey-debates game because he learned logic, philosophy, rhetoric, and pool cleaning when he went to Trump University.

But I kicked his ass in the debatey-debates tuscl.net and he still hasn’t sent me a trophy. WTF? Did he take a class on weaseling out of debts when he went to Trump University?

SEND ME MY TROPHY MARK!!!

Replies (2)

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

In the “debate” you claim to have won, you presented a disjointed, illogical, almost comical argument. When I pointed out its flaws, you declared yourself the winner, without responding to my comments. Now, you repeatedly demand a trophy.

Is this how you act in the real world ?

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

Mr. Mark, you’re memory is flawed. That is what happens when you present a disjointed, illogical, and completely comical argument.

But I guess they didn’t teach you that on the Trump University debatey-debates team because they were too busy focusing on ways to mock disabled opponents and then claim you did not mock said disabled opponents in the debatey-debates. I can understand your confusion. Nobody likes getting their ass kicked. And, boy howdy, I kicked your ass nine ways ‘til Sunday.

Now give me my fucking trophy!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement