tuscl

Cascadas vs Rizo de Oro

Neobwh
Maryland
Saturday, February 19, 2022 11:08 PM
Hey guys - headed to Hong Kong early march on a Tuesday - trying to decide between one night at cascadas versus Rizo - sounds like Rizo a bit quieter and less expensive. Planning only the night at Hong Kong - no issue bringing HK girls to Rizo? Seems odd they would walk across the street in a robe rather than just up to Cascadas. Any issues with Arriba to Rizo, or anything else to sway to one or the other?

7 comments

• TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    Shouldn't be any issue. Walking with her across the busy street may get you all the attention & fotos taken.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Technically, you can take HK girls to Rizzo because it is all owned by the same organization. Will they go? Most will. Best to ask first. It is true that the Rizzo is cheaper and a little nicer than Cascadas. Also, the HK VIP card works at Rizzo.
  • Neobwh
    2 years ago
    Any other reason to choose one over the other?
  • Greanbeans
    2 years ago
    As you mentioned, quieter. Most of the time @ Cascadas you in the lions den. Straight up above the party only to continue your own party. Slightly better, more reliable internet at cascadas. Savings on Monday-Tuesday are minimal difference with VIP card. Crossing the street is not do bad, most chicas will go. Some street girls are also able to go to cascadas. If this is your first couple of trips to the glorious HK, Cascadas! Just immerse yourself in HK stank & bang as much as you can. One thing, friendly advice, don’t be this indecisive with chicas. Go get em! Remember Cobra Kai…strike first, etc Just choose and report back!
  • Redbaron12
    2 years ago
    @Neobwh, if it is your first time I'd stay at Cascadas. The girls will cross the street but I think they'd rather not and Hong Kong will be far better than Tropical Bar. On. your first time, Cascadas is right in the middle of the party. Just my suggestion but I'd stay there. More convenient.
  • OPIllini96
    2 years ago
    I've stayed in both. In my opinion, Rizo is quieter and more relaxed. I have brought both BG and SG up to my room in each place, but I get the sense most are more likely to prefer Cascadas.
  • Dblednmike
    2 years ago
    I’ve stayed at both and would suggest Cascadas for your first time. On a Tuesday, you’re going to have more going on at HK vs Tropical. You’ll also be closer to all the other clubs if you want to stroll and visit them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion