tuscl

Does anybody else feel slighted after Paul Drake and Subraman left us…

For that ugly bitch Reddit? Ugh like eww. I hear her pussy stinks too. Guuurrrrrlll you don’t even know.

24 comments

• Subraman
    3 years ago
    You just described perfectly the type of woman SJG and I are recruiting for the organization we're building.

Crazy like a fox!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Both are fucked up. Go join them muddy
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ And right on time, here's one of TUSCL's best reasons to give r/stripclubs a try.

[Muddy ... this is directed at Icee. I know that you have him on ignore.]
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Hypocritical comment by Icey. But shit, what else is new?

And Muddy it shows why Paul Drake left. Look how long it took you to notice. Dude stopped posting here a LONG time ago. Some fellow monger buddy you are.
  • Bharlem
    3 years ago
    I need to see you say “Ggguuurrrl” in real time
    😂😂😂
    The gays say “gggwwoorrl”. (Just an addition to ya urban slang dictionary 😉)
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Does anybody else feel slighted after Paul Drake and Subraman left us…"

Not even a little. No offense to either of them of course.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    And not for nothing I heard nicespice and nina were talking to stripperweb. I might have to drop my used tampon in front of somebody's locker...

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    @CMI I just assume as much whenever somebody has an issue ^^^above I know it's one of the three musketeers.

@bharlem CT is a little far away rn but just know I had my finger waiving recklessly right and left as I said it.

@Subra could we figure out a balanced plan of tuscl and reddit. I mean let's be honest r/stripclubs is only a tad little bit busier than sjg's lifeboat forum. Just a tad. 3 comments is a lot over there. Just sayin
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Not gonna lie, I laughed seeing the term LDK on Reddit.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I'll be getting $1 a year for leading The Organization and my assistant Subraman will be getting $0.50.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m fine with them moving out. I’m surprised, as I didn’t know Reddit was a source of strip club information.

I may need to see what sort of advice is being peddled over there.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Drake wanted something closely moderated and kept narrowly topical. I think really what he wanted was something where LDKing would not be laughed at, where a totally consumeristic vending machine approach was the norm.

He left and made his forum, so I wish him well.

I don't think Subraman is really gone. He just has other stuff to do besides posting.

SJG

Today's Newshour
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeT0LE_p…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Paul Drake took over and revived the r/stripclubs subReddit in mid 2019 when a particular user here posted that he was HIV positive and actively engaging in unprotected sex with dancers. He further posted that he would sabotage condoms so that they would break if he was asked to wear one. He also posted graphic accounts of him raping dancers in VIP.

Drake then posted an open letter asking that founder delete that profile. Though his request had quite a bit of support from other users here (including me), founder declined to do so. As a result, Drake went over to Reddit. I don't know when Subraman made the switch to primarily posting to r/stripclubs, but he's now a moderator on that board along with Paul Drake.

Both still post here, but infrequently. I participate in that subReddit as well.
  • Chili Palmer
    3 years ago
    The key word in the above comment was "moderator."
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ishmael, I had not known about this HIV matter which PaulDrake was responding to. Thank you for posting about it.

SJG
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    Two important points to be made.

1. Aside from the .50 per year I'll be making as assistant Vice President to the organization SJG and I are building, I'll also be getting a bag of Hot Takis

2. As if I would ever just leave my best girls and glory hole partners here on tuscl. I didn't switch, just found another fun place to talk strip clubs, and didn't realize I hadn't posted here in a bit until Shai kindly started trolling me lol. As Muddy points out, I wouldn't mind if there were more traffic :) Though Paul has grown the sub from a couple hundred to over 5000 members and usually 20-40 people online at a time. Low traffic aside, something to be said for a bit lower troll to PL ratio.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Hot Takis, got it.

SJG
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    I'm worried that the Hot Takis will bankrupt the treasury, but I know my worth.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    So you are the "assistant" to a "vice" president ? Didn't know SJG had that kinda structure.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ @SJG so do you see how your assumption was totally false? It's more of that projection that you're doing. Notice all the attributes you tried to apply to the Reddit forum are all things you've listed as problematic?

Closely moderated? Not even, I don't think I've seen a single removed post or any kind of warning from a moderator to any poster. Narrow topics? Well if only discussion regarding strip clubs is narrow, then sure. Luckily Reddit has a billion other threads to discuss other topics. A place where people don't make fun of LDKers? Nope, people still express disgust with it there. Which is no problem btw. A totally consumeristic vending machine approach? That's some term that you made up, that sounds quite ridiculous tbh.

Still, I'm glad there's far less trolls there. It makes it easier to talk about different topics.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Right now they would strain the treasury. But it will work out soon.

SJG
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    SJG said: “ Ishmael, I had not known about this HIV matter which PaulDrake was responding to. Thank you for posting about it.”

I think that was during the ENTIRE YEAR you weren’t allowed to access adult themed websites when you got on the internet at the library.

Hey bud, I’m not holding my breath but if you can’t even access adult themed websites for an ENTIRE YEAR I don’t see how you’re going to get this circle jerk organization going. Maybe you’ll prove me wrong but I wouldn’t bet a goat and a Huffy bike on it.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    As for the question the OP asked I personally have no problem with it. Just imagine Oprah saying “you get a hand job you get a hand job you get a hand job,” there’s no issue with spreading good knowledge and if you want to find the biggest group of 40 year old male virgins in the US, they are all hanging out on Reddit, so it makes sense to hop on over there.

I hope Subra keeps posting here because I need all the people I can get to make fun of and he’s an easy target. I can see where the trolling here gets old. I for one know first hand when I took an almost 2 year hiatus from here, but it’s a lot more rewarding making fun of SJG here than it is some random ads home in the comments section of Yahoo news.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ There are a number of readily apparent reasons why SJG's "organization" is delusional smoke. The cherry on top is that he can't organize a stable internet connection in Silicon Valley. That said, the conflict that caused Paul Drake to resurrect r/stripclubs was in Spring 2019. Quite a while before COVID hit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion