tuscl

Need insight on Baltimore clubs

Wife and I are into private dances together. New to the area, but it looks like the rule in Maryland is that even at fully nude clubs, lap/private dances stay clothed? Is that correct? Thinking about going to either Penthouse or Hustler - (understanding it depends on the dancer) will they generally get nude if you offer more $$$?

Also looks like both clubs are 3 songs/$150, is that accurate?

3 comments

• ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Penthouse is the better club by far. A 30 minute private room with a door and a dancer is about $350, a far better deal than ~10 minutes for $140 in an open area!

If you want full nudity in your lap dances, I would suggest McDoogal's just south of Baltimore. 15 minutes for $175, in a room with a door. It's a byob club.
  • Jasdoit
    3 years ago
    Cost are higher but nude is nude in the private rooms. Baltimore county is different. I would recommend penthouse or Gentleman’s Gold Club for couples. GGC has a male show in a different part of the club Friday nights, so there tends to be more women in the audience, through the club. Just FYI.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    I’ve never known dancers at the higher end clubs (Penthouse, Hustler, Gold Club) to offer fully nude private dances. Dancers usually keep their G-Strings on the the private rooms, especially if any grinding is going on. Full extras are, at most, rather rare in these clubs.

McDougals dances are full nude, although she will often lay a satin scarf across your lap.

Of course, in clubs where extras are more readily available, I’m sure full nude dances could be negotiated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion