Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nepali dance bars

Icee Loco (asshole)

I'm a fucking loser

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'd love to visit one. I think women from India Nepal Pakistan Afghanistan that whole area are some of the most beautiful in the world. That's why I have a thing for Indian instathots from England lulz love the cultures food music ....

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Truth will set yiu free!

Profile picture for queencarmen
queencarmen
•

wow thanks for sharing! this was very interesting! I'd love to go too lol drain my wallet queens! hahaha

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Seems like a fichera bar basically. You can find them in the US, in places with a big Mexican population. I was in one once, and I was charged $20 for a beer for one the ficheras. I told her I might as well go to a strip club and get a lap dance for that. So she grabbed my crotch to prove that her bar was better than a strip club.

At one SC I went to, one dancer was half Afghani. When she was on stage, she'd do belly dances to Afghani music. Except topless. Is it a booby dance then?

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I know 2 Persian strippers in Vegas. One is a party girl with no direction. The other a basket case with a gorilla pimp. Know one Afghani girl and a few Indians. And an Egyptian. But its not like in the video. It's the whole cultural experience.... I wanna listen to banghra and lick curry off an Indian stripper hoes toes... and I think the food is what makes their pussies a little pungent.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement