tuscl

Facebook allowing more anti-white speech while censoring more overall

There are no words for any of this Clown World insanity anymore. How can things go on like this?

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id…

https://www.informationliberation.com/?i…

23 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Don't get me wrong, I support the right to rake any demographic group over the coals but NOT if some demographics are given special rights to be free from any criticism while others are not.

The fact this is even a serious discussion much less actually being imposed by one of the largest corporations in the world which controls a commanding part of the flow of information and communication is so surreal its seems to be a figment of a lunatic's imagination. Yet apparently here we are wide awake for this insane nightmare.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you equate hate speech with whiteness...
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    The jibberish Orwellian non-sense term "historically marginalized group" can be easily mocked and destroyed in a few seconds but why bother? Its not about reality, its about using jibberish terminology to brainwash sheep and justify any tyrannical establishment non-sense.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    There are multiple grounds on which to destroy the false claim of "historically "marginalized" groups."
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    "Marginalized" how,and by whom?

We're just supposed to accept this non-sense as fact even though its all ridiculous.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Anderson, I’d like to explain something to you: Facebook’s business model is selling turd sandwiches. A special kind of turd sandwich where the filling is shit and the bread is also shit.

So my question is this: why are you complaining about a place that is selling turd sandwiches. I have a solution for you: don’t buy into their shit. That means that you should not use Facebook. Which is easy for you because they keep kicking you off. It is easy for me because Facebook is shit and, when I look at a turd-filled swimming pool like Facebook, I walk away. Apparently you want to jump in and swim with the turds. Phil sez: stop swimming in the turd water you dumbass!

You should send the Facebook people a thank you note for banning you and then you should stop trying to get back on.

I hope this helps you live a happier life. You’re welcome!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you deny the legacy of colonialism and slavery....segregation etc
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “While individual white people are not to blame for policies/beliefs that began before they were born, we are still benefiting from these policies at the expense of Red, Black and Brown Americans and indigenous people of color in other countries around the world.”
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “It is the sufferings of the many which pay for the luxuries of the few.”

~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Dave is what happens when a man's penis doesn't see a woman's mouth in years.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The fact that my living large has the added benefit of making garbage like greta the retard suffer, makes it so much better. Failures blame other people; its why they are failures. Skin color has nothing to do with it at all, it's just a crutch used by the failed. Marginalized communities = fucking useless losers.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    "Man I remember a time when white people had all the power, not just some of it."

Some people miss those days when they could not feel bad about a minority person not having a say? The world is crazy these days. What happened to equality for all (unless a pale man is talking)?
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    Here's someone who agree with you. Good old All-American Superboy. He feels your pain right alongside your pal let me give you all a link for that.

https://youtu.be/NB8aOLVE2d8 skip to 1:27 if the link doesnt do it for you.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    The undeniable reality is that Racism against various ethnic groups has existed in the United States since its birth.

It is in the DNA of The United States of America.

Remember the USA was created by British, who to this day is one of the most racist countries in human history.

Who is most racist the mother, England or the USA?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    U N D E N I A B LE
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    In the view of the United Nations and the U.S. Human Rights Network;

"discrimination in the United States permeates all aspects of life and extends to all communities of color”
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    U N D E N I A B L E
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Get help you freakin weirdo.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    I propose a new tagline: "Tuscl: A place that marginalized individuals can use as their own soapbox."
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Greta lives rent free in skibum609's head...

:D
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    "There are no words for..."

Actually there are, MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE!!!
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Get off Facebook. It's not 2007 anymore.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I think Dave said he hasn't been to a strip club in a while. He needs a slumpbuster.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion