tuscl

The next time you feel like not eating her out on her period, read this

11 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    If you get your medical advice from a "social media star," you deserve what's coming.

Some people drink their own piss, but why do they think they should put _in_ what their body wants to push _out_.

Period blood smells disgusting anyways. But shower sex when she's on the rag can be fun, and gets cleaned right up.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    An influencer’s number of followers has very little correlation to their intellect. If she studied medicine, and chemistry, and had advanced degrees, I would give her theory more credence.

She has a pretty nice body. But she might be a looney tune.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Some kinds of occultists have always done this.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's not a big deal. If you're in a relationship you're bound to do it at some point
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tantrics, early CE gnostics.

SJG
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities Can Make You Commit Atrocities”

~ Voltaire

In the USA “Those” are about all Americans that want to profit by tricking people into believing in religion, failed education, politics, pseudoscience, snake oil, silver bullets, magic pills, rags to riches, stock market, manifest destiny, etc etc etc

The menstrual cycle is a series of NATURAL changes in hormone production and the structures of the uterus and ovaries of the female reproductive system that make pregnancy possible.

Native American tribes, approached the menstrual period as a sort of rite of relaxation for their women.

Other ancient cultures like the Egyptians, and even the Greeks, would use menstrual blood in rituals.

The pharaohs actually instructed their priests and priestesses to ingest the stuff in order to enhance their connection to the spirits.

The Greeks were a little less icky about it, using the blood to fertilize their crops.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "The pharaohs actually instructed their priests and priestesses to ingest the stuff in order to enhance their connection to the spirits."

Yeah. How'd that end up for them. For example, King Tut died at 18, so I guess their medical knowledge may have had a few holes....
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Well if it's posted on the Internet then it MUST be true. 😁
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    I don't care what any article it says, i will not change my opinion on eating a girl out during her period is absolutely GROSS! I'm not doing that not now, not ever.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    DATY while she's on her period No uh-uh absolutely freaking not simply ain't happening 🚫

Once again skipping breakfast
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    this bitch is fucking crazy!!!!

there are people that are labeled as a danger to themselves as well as to others. does she have a close network of family and friends that even care about her? intervention maybe?

either she should be a certified whacko or this is just some type of publicity stunt to further her career, whatever that might be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion