tuscl

Facebook account banned within hours days

That was fast, lol. I'll need to try beat that recod next time.

Actually it was banned at some point in at most a 6 hour period. I know this because it was a brand new account last night and I had never posted anything until at most 6 or 7 hours ago.

This time I confronted the anti-white racists at the DNC itself. I went for the evil core of the global power structure and confronted them on the unholy trinity of evil: anti-white racism, Russophobia, and their complete hypocrisy over the people walking through the building on January 6.

Still hard to belief they managed to review and ban MY NEW ACCOUNT THAT fast. The Party doesn't waste time. Lol.

19 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    The corporate censorship used to be enraging. Now I just find it funny.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Truly, they doth quake in fear at the name of Dave Anderson, whose penis has not touched a woman's tongue or throat in aeons.
  • Goodclubrep
    3 years ago
    There's a myriad of people and reasons why accounts are banned, given a time out, etc. on any given day for any given statement or picture. The average career of a Facebook reviewer is 11 months because of all the crazy things they have to see and read. There's a radio program about being a Facebook reviewer that is really informative and insightful. It may have been on The Moth or something, can't remember.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Yes, you know something about fake accounts.

How does it feel to be a complete fucking loser at your only reason for being here, to destroy the board with spam?

Go away, Cacaplop.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Stay off Facebook. It's a shit hole.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    3 years ago
    Dave, YOU MAD BRO?? You gonna cry now???
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I don't use facebook and I would never ever give them my real name.

I come more and more to appreciate our Founder, for letting people speak their views.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The problem with Facebook is its algorithm and malicious flagging.

You can pretty much post anything you want if you verify your account. But fb sells your info to corporations and is a CIA FBI homeland security police database basically.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Yes but you don't want facebook to even know your name, even know that you exist. There is no line between facebook and the Dept of Homeland Security. Same with Google too.

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    It's really not something to brag about.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Don't want to be bragging that you even registered with Facebook.

SJG

To play cards with the barmaids while they work?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idXpvk_T…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They have all your info anyways.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Well Dave at least you can come here and influence the 10 regular members here.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Of the 10 regular members, at least 9 think he's a kook, and the last one would if he weren't high or drunk.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Businesses pretend to be woke to make $$$ they know they'll lose customers if they allow bigotry
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^^ Yes, you know something about fake accounts.

How does it feel to be a complete fucking loser at your only reason for being here, to destroy the board with spam?

Go away, Cacaplop.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Ah, you admit that you are Cacaplop!

Let's see your comments added across aliases, and you wouldn't add up to the intelligence in any one of mine.

Go away, Cacaplop.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon lacks self awareness
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ The two biggest shitlords on this board have become friends. Aww...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion