tuscl

Kristen?

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
Anybody get a dance with https://www.instagram.com/stripherkriste… ? Any intel? Please PM me. Thx dc

9 comments

• drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    You didn’t get a dance from her, I bet you’ve never even been to Pandoras. I wonder if you’ve even ever been to seattle. I’m not fake and I go to Pandoras often. What policy are you referring to?
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Desert scrub is referring to the no male dancers policy. He loves clubes that are no girls allowes. Go pink team! 😉
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Paranoid Schizophrenia

Symptoms

Early symptoms of schizophrenia may seem rather ordinary and could be explained by a number of other factors. This includes socializing less often with friends, trouble sleeping, irritability, or a drop in grades.3 During the onset of schizophrenia — otherwise known as the prodromal phase — negative symptoms mount. These negative symptoms might include an increasing lack of motivation, decreasing inability to pay attention, or social isolation.4

Warning signs that psychosis may be imminent include:

* Seeing, hearing, or tasting things that others do not.
    ✓ Suspiciousness and a general fear of others’ intentions.
    ✓ Persistent, unusual thoughts or beliefs.
    ✓ Difficulty thinking clearly.
    * Withdrawing from family or friends.
    * A significant decline in self-care.

https://www.psycom.net/paranoid-schizoph…

Does 3/6 count? I'm not a Psychologist, but PS would be a simpler explanation than "a vast conspiracy to create fake strip club reviews in order to drive up sales". Honestly, 99% of strip club goers are drunks who've never heard of tuscl or any other SC site. Why would club owners persist in generating fake reviews? There have to be other more profitable ways to drive up revenue. I'm not saying it NEVER happens, but I seriously doubt it is common. I've seen maybe 2-3 fake tuscl reviews on clubs that I know about in the past 3 years.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I'm not a Psychologist, But I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    😭😭😭😭😭🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

You try to pretend like you're something snd then come on here asking about an old crack ho looking bitch. That's what you'd pay to fuck and you act like you have so much self worth or value 2😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    ^ "Old crack ho looking bitch"... nice. I guess all your esteem for dancers ends when you decide they're over 30?

On a side note, I genuinely hope you feel better and get out of the hospital soon. That's got to be a really hard situation.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thank you.

And I've seen a lot better looking older dancers
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    You’re welcome.

Fair enough, I suppose I have as well. She is a bit of an unconventional package for an active stripper, but there is some hard to define aspect about her that I find intriguing. I’m also old, so age is a bit relative here.
  • DudeManBroGuy
    3 years ago
    I haven’t had the chance to see her in person yet. She seems to move around a lot, both as a barista and a stripper. She moved from Daisys to Xo(hillbilly hotties), and I think she went to deja Vu to kittens/sugars and now to Pandora’s. A few red flags, she’s indecisive or a pain at work.
    But if I see her at the club and my regular and back up regular are busy, I’ll inquire.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion