tuscl

shadowcat fucks up again. I got jealous.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I know the rules. There is no room for jealousy in strip clubs, not by dancers or customers. But I couldn't help myself this time. I was willing to help her(Admitted on a previous topic). She stood me up for an OTC GFE during our convention. I can accept that. Stripper shit. But then I get an email from a fellow TUSCLer. He claims to have just gotten FS from her ITC. She had told me that she was selective. I can no longer believe that. Bones has already counseled me via email. But damn it pisses me off. I am glad that I took the time to consider my $ gift.

16 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi shadowcat,

Sounds like you're be a little hard on yourself. I hope you don't stay pissed off too long it sounds like you have a fantastic situation with your club.

• Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat,
    have you met the fellow TUSCLer who wrote you the email? It sounds like that the part of your jealousy comes from you not approving the dancer's choice of who she should be giving the FS. I do not know what Bones told you, but imo, if she is not so choosy, it could be to your benefit, unless the guy she gave FS had other "competitive advantages" besides money, which put you outside of her circle of candidates for FS.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    It doesn't even seem like a fuck up. More like an investment that went south. That happens a lot with RGFE as well as with RWR. :(
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    It's a rule because you can bet anything a stripper does for you she'll do for others, too. It's her job to make you think she does it only for you, but that's the fantasy she's selling. It's pretty hard to sustain that fantasy if you're comparing notes with other clubbers. Sometimes, what you learn will confirm that you're making out better. But you also have to be prepared for times that show you're getting the same treatment as other guys, or less.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    .....not that any of that is news for Shadowcat.
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    "She had told me that she was selective. I can no longer believe that."

LOL! Yeah, they all say that.
  • Crosscut
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat:
    I've been following your adventures with interest, and I may have had a very similar experience.

In the last couple of years, did the lady in question do a name change with a common first letter?

Either way, it just shows that deep down---in places we don't like to admit exist, we're all romantics at heart.

(Either that or territorial M--Fers, take your pick)

I feel your pain, but it goes away......

...not that any that is news to you either

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Professor906090 - Believe me Prof... there was no OTHER competetive advantage over 'shadowcat' in this instance, and yes, I also believe the dancer would normally have not gone this far with the TUSCLer, unless there was a lot of money involved.

chandler - brings up a very valid point, in that 'dancers' want you to believe that "you are special" and that they've never gone this far with any other customer. I've been there many times (hmmm.. as a customer of course).

Take DougS for example. I've never seen his Miss ATF, but I can only 'imagine' she is probably a 'DIME' with a 'killer' body, and has been photographed in "Cosmopolitan" magazine. In this case, yes, DougS has every right to be jealous. Now as far as me, Cosmopolitan type dancers to nothing for me, other than displaying a beautiful appearance. I don't feel comfortable around them. Now, give me the usual "7" or "8" with a form fitted God made body anyday!

Shadowcat - Being a really true brother, I feel your pain. Just remember everything you have heard is, as Chitownlawyer would put it... "hearsay". As Betty Crocker would say, "The proof is in the pudding". Just becareful how you confront "her" about this issue, on your next visit. In my eyes, she's still a "winner" which rhymes with "________"! LOL

Advice from Uncle Bones: Now, go do the right thing!

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    I heard a dancer telling me this last night. That she is selective. I'm thinking yeah, I have money and there aren't a lot of people left in the club.

Well I guess we all fuck up sometime. I once intended to call one dancer the next day (just met her on vacation)by memorizing her number. We talked about eating lunch and she said she wanted to see me naked. After drinking a few beers and leaving the club (I may have not written it down until I slept). I transposed two digits in her phone number and thought at first she gave me a bad number. I saw her again that night at her club and found out I made the mistake. All you can say is Oh well. She didn't seem that happy either. I heard she waited an hour by the phone.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bones: just a quick clarification... I never said that my Miss ATF was a 10. She is, however a pretty strong 8 and is more than pretty enough to keep me saying "holy shit!" to myself when I see her.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Only a strong 8?

I was thinking that she was very hot.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    JaBlake: She's more the really cute, girl-next-door, down-to-earth girl. She has a natural beauty about her... no makeup, etc.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones: I am getting ready to go do the right thing. So far this morning,I have done 2 loads of laundry. Gotta have clean strip club clothes. Got a hair cut. I don't want to look like a strippers S/O. Been to the liquor store. Booze is cheaper here. Been to the grocery store for snacks and 3 bags of candy. Been to my credit union for MONEY! Still gotta burn some CD's and print some pictures for the girls. You know me. My life doesn't revolve around one stripper. If she is there and does a good job of kissing my ass, she may get her position back. If not, there are plenty of others. I have not forgotten the $60 fuck that I got ITC last time. BTW, she and another favorite were just mentioned in the latest club review. I am going with only one expectation. To have a great time. Will keep you posted. BTW my 2 nights hotel stay are on the house this month.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Well, it is the cute girl-next-door types that I give the 10s to. :) I mean I remember Playboy and there were some beautiful women, but as a kid Marybeth or Shirley or Amie from nearby were smoking hot, imo. IOWs, I would take them over the models just based on looks. Now, these cute girls didn't have flaws . . . otherwise they'd be cute next door girl types who I'd rate a 7 or 8 and wouldn't have much interest in. Actually, probably no interest. If I'm thinking about the hottie that I saw a week earlier, then the current girl is a dud even if she's a 7 or 8.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat: At least you know you fucked up, although I see it a little differently. It shouldn't take an email to know you're not dealing with Miss Goody Two-Shoes, and it shouldn't bother you. After all, if she were always faithful and true, you wouldn't have wanted her to dance for you to begin with.
  • Shekitout
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat: A dancer (don't care how much you think you know them) is only selective when it comes to the money! $60 ITC? Wow, you got a deal! Will email you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion