tuscl

Sometimes This Stuff Is So Crazy It's Hard To Believe It's Happening

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I was at a club recently, one with a pretty well deserved reputation as an air dance, non-extras club. I usually come here just for a few drinks and the eye candy because I think this club has the best looking dancers in the area. However, I have had extra fun there on several occassions with right girl in the right room. There are really only two VIP rooms in this club that offer any kind of privacy—the last ones on each end of a row of VIP rooms in one part of the club. Even in those, privacy is kind of marginal. The other rooms are wide open with big windows and doors with no curtains, some with no doors at all.

I walk in and immediately see a girl on the satellite stage close to the door that I haven’t seen before. She’s very voluptuous, with very well done enhanced breasts. I wasn’t even sure they were enhanced at first. She has long, dark hair and a very pretty face. She also has lots of large tattoos, but all are very well done pieces of art. She looks like one of the tattoo girls Call.Me.Ishmael is fond of posting about. She reminds me of this one:

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9839

She doesn’t smile a lot while she is dancing, and is actually kind of intimidating looking.

The club is a bit crowded, but I find a place at the bar opposite the stage where she is dancing. By then she’s already on the last dance of her three-dance set. I watch her for a few seconds and then go up to tip her $5. I didn’t ask for a dance. She’s getting a steady stream of guys coming up to the stage to tip her, and I see several point to their tables while tipping her, obviously asking her to dance for them.

When she gets off stage, she puts on her outfit and then heads straight for me, ignoring the guys who had asked for dances. I’m not sure why, other than she must have seen me staring at her from the moment I entered. We chat for a few minutes, and I discover that, despite her somewhat intimidating stage demeanor, she has a very feminine, almost girlish voice, and a charming personality to match. She’s sweet as sugar.

I get some dances from her and we continue to chat. I find out she is bisexual. I also find out she is down for extras. She knows the rooms to get. She gets the floor guy and we find out they are not available. The only rooms available are the ones with no doors at all. They are separated from the main club with wall that has large glass windows overlooking the floor. It’s lighter out on the floor than inside the rooms, so it’s hard to see in, but not impossible. She asks me if I still want to do the VIP. I say sure. She’s been great company and I’m not going to back out at this point and penalize her financially just because extras probably aren’t feasible in these rooms.

We are led to the room by the floor guy and waitress. I give them both go-away tips, and we relax on the couch. Sitting on the couch, I have a clear view of the girl dancing on the main stage, which means she has a clear view of me sitting on the couch. The room is elevated, though, so the guys sitting on the main floor cannot see in. One advantage of this room is that window is low enough that you can see the head of anyone walking toward the entrance of the VIP area.

She starts giving me some very nice lap dances, which I am told are officially against the rules here, even in the VIP rooms. There are rooms on either side of us, but they are empty. She looks around and tells me to keep an eye out for the floor guy. It’s an interesting experience to get a blow job while watching a girl dance on the main stage.

The next week I get a text from her telling me she is working. I have time, so I tell her I’ll stop by. My intent was to show my appreciation by getting a few dances from her, giving her a nice tip, but not staying too long. I arrive and find a spot at the bar. She shows up a few minutes later. She has a girl in street clothes with her. It’s a friend that came to see her. I actually know her. She’s a dancer at another club, but I haven’t seen her in probably a year. She’s cute as hell.

We do a few dances, and the conversation turns to VIP. I ask what about her friend? She says “she can watch.” This time, one of the corner, “good” VIP rooms is available. This is the most uninhibited VIP session I have had at this club. In fact, it is one of the most uninhibited VIPs I have had anywhere. The only slightly disappointing aspect was that her friend didn’t join in. But she did like to watch.

11 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Sounds like a good time
  • bubba267
    3 years ago
    I believe it….It’s the sports jacket-attracts them every time!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    "I love it when a plan comes together"
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Yeap - it sure is nice when one goes into a club w/ low-expectations or no-expectations and you meet a dancer that unexpectedly goes above and beyond and "takes pride in her job"
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I'm jealous. :)
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Good Times, Good Times...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Excellent experience. I'll win over some of you guys to the "tattooed side" eventually.

The girl you posted is Riae by the way. Italian tattoo model, and one of my favorites.

https://instagram.com/riae_
  • Mark974
    3 years ago
    Agree with Papi_Chulo. When I have gone into a club for a drink and ogle the ladies for a while, on more than one occasion ended up getting a VIP from a very accommodating dancer.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Good story. You have her number now. I'd try OTC with both of them. :-)
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    Nice! Let us know how the menage a trois went.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Gammanu. So you fucked a hooker and another hooker watched....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion