tuscl

Omicron

rodman91
California
Thursday, January 6, 2022 3:56 PM
Maybe it’s all this nonstop Omicron coverage on TV, but I was wondering if any of you guys have noticed any new policies and/or procedures lately at the border and at the clubs in response to the Omicron surge? My last trip was in November 2021 and there was no hassle at the border (going to and from Mexico) and the clubs made you wear a mask to enter, but were allowed to remove them once inside. Hopefully the Omicron surge hasn’t affected TJ.

7 comments

• PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Crossed yesterday without any issues. Didn’t even do a temperature check, which has been SOP for the past year.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    i’m planning going again the 17th.
  • rugrat
    2 years ago
    I made three visits in mid-December right when Omnicron was starting to make the news. The only thing I noticed was on day #3 they added a temperature check to get into HK in addition to making you wear a mask (which you can immediately take off once you enter). Nothing unusual at either border crossing. I think there are signs to wear a mask but nothing else.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    Vax card required for indoor venues, but it was scraped.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Sounds like FRFUAMOS's have returned then? AMEN! SJG Frampton [view link]
  • Phandy
    2 years ago
    What TJ walker said. They required vax cards for a day then scrapped it. Just bring a mask and know your risks.
  • rodman91
    2 years ago
    Thanks for the input. I went over the weekend. No issues.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion