tuscl

Vibrators in private dances?

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Saturday, January 1, 2022 2:09 AM
How common are they? After years of clubbing, often at extras friendly clubs, I had a dancer pull out a vibrator at the start of a private dance. She and I had a good time applying it to her clit. It was only the start of a very good session.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Not really my thing and I've never had a dancer introduce one during our session
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I'd say they are uncommon but not undoable
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Pretty rare I would think. I seem to recall one time when a dancer showed me a very small vibrator she kept in her bag, but she didn't use it.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    A few times OTC, never ITC.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Once back in 2013. Here is part of a discussion about it: tumblingdice Joined Jun 2012 Clubs: 3 Reviews: 8 June 2, 2013 • Hey Cat,That vibrator She used on you is in my top drawer jabthehut Joined Nov 2008 Clubs: 9 Reviews: 13 June 2, 2013 • So dice has his mother living with him in his very own house and he keeps a vibrator that has been up some man's ass. All this by his own admission.
  • SerenitySinn
    3 years ago
    OTC - Almost Any Toy/Device Have In My Room. In- I’ve used Vibrator/Dildos Few Times. Strap on used on couple wives/girlfriends. Twice Wives/Girlfriends used on me. 3 Butt Plug request- 2 used on me, 1 used on a regular🤷🏻‍♀️ But other girls, I know a few? But not a whole lot!!
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I had it happen once - shockingly in a non-extras club. She used it on herself then on me, but it was OTP (still felt pretty nice)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've used a remote control vibrator on girls in public. It's a lot of fun. They have ones you can control with your phone.
  • PaulDrake
    3 years ago
    Years ago I went to a sex shop and told the guy behind the counter I wanted the most powerful wand style vibrator he could sell me that I could hide in a pocket. I used to bring it to the club all the time that thing was freaking awesome. So powerful and so tiny. The club I was going to at the time there were a lot of secluded places to use it. Unfortunately a exSB decided she wanted to keep it so I need to go find another one like it. Once going into bucks I got hit with the metal detector and forgot I had it on me. The bouncer was completely unphased when I whipped it out of my pocket. There also used to be a guy at one club I went to who that's all he wanted to do. He brought a really large vibrator on girls and would offer anyone $50 to use it on them and make them orgasm. Good on him for having fun the way he wants!
  • shaq37
    3 years ago
    I got a dance once years ago with a dancer that put a vibrator between her butt cheeks and she grinded me with her ass while the vibrator was on. Felt really good, with her ass grinding and vibrator stimulating my dick.
  • NJBalla
    3 years ago
    I had a girl who I'd see regularly. We'd text a lot and she told me she would bring one to our next meetup. I couldnt make it and had to reschedule. She told me how wierd she felt walking around the club with it. The next week I saw her and I had her stop after a few seconds. She was one of the few girls I met who gave fully bare on bare LDs (non insertion) and that was enough pleasure for me without the theatrics.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    PaulDrake, that sounds awesome. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion