1700 S Christopher Columbus Blvd Philadelphia, PA 19148

Philly 2AMer. 2 Dead.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, December 28, 2021 2:09 PM

15 comments

• jackslash
    3 years ago
    That will teach those dudes who dissed me.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I was surprised to see that it was outside Club Risque. It's generally one of the nicer clubs in the city, competing with Delilah for the hottest girls. It's located in a fairly active commercial area too, not in the hood. Most of the time when I see one of these 2AMers I see the club involved and it makes quick sense, but not as much here.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    It’s not this one, it’s the northeast one.

Philly has just been outta control recently. Already blew out it’s murder record.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Makes more sense then.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    That’s not good for many reasons.

Pushing the murder numbers beyond 550.

It sounds like the shooters wanted those two guys - and they got them - dead.

The only positive thing is they didn’t hit any bystanders with the number of shots they fired.

Certain Philly clubs are becoming more dangerous.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    We all have above average IQ on TUSCL

Why are murder rates up so much in 2021

Chicago had over 1000 in early December. Most in 30 years

St Louis may be almost 3 times higher than 2000 by the end of the year

Spiking in LA in too

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Progressive policies paying dividends - and many of these cities with record murderes and shootings rates have George Soros funded DAs that are pro-criminal instead of pro lsw-and-order
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I'm fine with that, if all the Derek Chauvin type cops and DAs move to TX and FL. Hope George Soros rents a U-Haul for each and every one of them.

When DA Kim Foxx said she didn't prioritize the Smollett case because she had to focus on violent crime, she caught hell for that. Can't make dumbasses happy.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Kim Foxx has dropped the charges on nearly 30 percent of the Cook County felony cases. That’s a 35% increase over her predecessor.

That’s well over 25,000 felony cases she declined to prosecute
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Philly is a great city - but the lack of prosecutions is creating horrible situations in many of the cities mentioned.

Bail reform is not helping either. Putting violent criminals back on the street is not smart!
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Scary thing about Philly is the murders are all over the city, not just the slums. Every stupid piece of shit going nowhere has a gun and never got the message that “Lives Matter”.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Many progressives cities are about defunding the police and telling police to stand-down all the while letting out as many criminals as they can - doesn't take a genius to know where that will end
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Derek Chauvin needed to be defunded. Busting people for weed needs to be defunded. The police need to be able to call for backup from a mental health expert like they can call for SWAT backup. Clearly the way the LE budget is spent needs to change. Nobody should assume it will end up being more or less that what it is now, in order to have effective crime prevention.
  • sarsta
    3 years ago
    To Papi Chulo. I respect you more than ever before. You always tell it like it is, and you keep it real. This ultra left liberalism is bad for this country, and we will all be negatively affected by it one way or the other eventually. Ultra right-wing extremism stinks too, but we need a balance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion