Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Is Demi moved to another club?

DeepBluesKPVP

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is Demi moved to another club?any ideas? She no longer comes to Risque.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

Covid time. May be taking time off or moved to different city. How she looks?

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Looks just fine donny! Right in your philly area

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Demi wanted moore, but her will is strong so the rumor is she will scout the area with some guy named bruce.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Nicely done TheeOSU! That’s impressive getting all the names in one sentence!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Full discloser I did omit Tallulah. Even in hindsight nothing clearly jumps out without overly twisting words.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

DUH! I just saw that i really butchered disclosure. Don't know what I was thinking as I typed that?

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Deep blue stop stalking dancers

Jai hind

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Is deep blue nwydon? Look at his posts... threads he made... typing styles...

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

It looks some people has no work to do, just picking on others about their writing style, typing style, etetc. Such useless awole

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

^ Well, I guess it's been a while since ChampPhilly changed his profile name for whatever trollish reason.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

I am sorry donny, just something i noted, no offense meant.

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

^No, BTE is repeatedly troubling me by sending many messages with insults about my writing style, religion, even he said bad on my parents. To escape from his verbal abuse, I changed it. Sorry, no intense trolling.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Donny im sorry mate, i didnt say anything insulting about your writing style or religion, i genuinely thought you were an indian guy

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

So many posts... so few IP addresses...

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

BTE, I am tired of your racist comments. Please stop it. Again, I am not from Asia.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

You had another name before this. Something bro You changed it twice, whys that?

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Take your hooker money and spend it on a therapist

Profile picture for Champphilly
Champphilly
•

BTE, just go away. Useless awole picking fight. Please seaway away.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

No fight, just wondering what the other name was. It was like player bro or something. Just fyi the spelling is ahole... idk what awole is

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Did u find out how she looks champy?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement