Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Elizabeth Hurley - Hot Pink Dress / MILF to the MAX

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not a single day goes by where I see on my newsfeed that Elizabeth Hurley is half naked posting selfies. I usually ignore it but today I took a look and wow, that is a "barely there" dress and she is rocking it.

She needs to just go ahead and get an Onlyfans page and start doing porn. I would personally volunteer if she needs someone to practice with.

HEY SAN JOSE GUY, THAT LOOKS A LOT BETTER THAN A GOAT DOESN'T IT!!!!!!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

Thanks! And, if you look closely, there's a nicely-trimmed English snatch peaking through that shear fabric. She's always been a fav for me (ever since starring in "Bedazzled"), and this latest pic is among the best.

Profile picture for ElDuderino_AZ
ElDuderino_AZ
•

SWEET JESUS!

Schwing!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thank you for that very sexy photo of the Ulti-MILF - Liz Hurley!

I agree with Rod - that sheer fabric shows a bit more pussy than I thought she would show!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I don’t know what scrubby is bitching about. Find a hotter woman over the age of 50. Maybe Jennifer Lopez?

I would live in a cardboard box next to SJG behind the San Jose Public Library if I could bang that everyday while I was in my 50s.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^ scrubby past a premium for young girls who want to party and get paid, so this post goes against his philosophy of paying anyone over the age of 33.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I don't know how she does it; but whatever it is, she is doing it right.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Scrubby is right about old former hot ladies who’ve aged out hiring publicists to keep them relevant, however I think Hurley has her son as her publicist taking the photos.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This is an obvious Club Ad!

It’s photoshopped too!

WTF is wrong with you perverts!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Damn!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement