Thursday, December 9, 2021 11:41 PM
Because systemic racism, duh. [view link]

40 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Here's what one group of frauds says about it. [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ OK Cacaplop, don't forget to comment under your SlaveBoy alias.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Via twitter, "Congratulations to Jussie Smollett on being the first American to scam a Nigerian." 🤣
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    I hope he NEVER gets fucked up the ass in prison, because that will make his time more difficult.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    3 years ago
    What this proves is don't use race, gender, sexual orientation or disability to act a fuckin fool & think you can get away with it.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Man I'm pretty drunk... I meant to say "make his time more enjoyable"
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Perhaps he was hoping for a prison sentence....
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Such a low standard the someone as stupid as Jesse or Jusse or whatever the fuck is help up as an icon and example in “the community” “The community” needs the societal force of “shame”, for which they don’t seem to have capacity. Every piece of shit is embraced and supported.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The original claim was ludicrous enough: Rednecks in a gentrified Chicago neighborhood. Chicago is MAGA country. He walked home with the noose still around his neck and Subway sandwich in hand. After his story falls apart, his friend and typical liberal hack Chicago DA tries to avoid prosecuting him. I'm actually surprised he was prosecuted. Truth and justice against those persecuting and slandering Republicans, Conservatives, and Trump voters is far too rare.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This began as a ridiculous scam - who would get a craving for Subway at 2 am? Right there - his story fell apart. If it was White Castle - at least I would have given him credit. I hope Juicy Smollet is a bottom! He’s going to be one in prison… Nina’s post is great! Lol!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And you're Cacaplop's screen name who believes vaccines are the reason we aren't 1000 years old and twelve feet tall. Go away, Cacaplop.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    so pretty soon some inmate is going to get a piece of hollywood ass
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    This is no different from the firefighters who stage fires to create jobs for themselves or cops who fake crimes. But you're just in a circle jerk coz a gay black man is going to prison.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Lol, cute that you believe that shit yet can't spell "false." Adjust your tinfoil hat a bit, you might be able to pick up the radio.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Folse lol.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Don’t forget Subway. Their meat is likely 1000 years old.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Goat fuckers? Who the San Jose fuck could that be?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I'm trying to figure out what is so important about an attention whore making a false claim to get attention, stupid to involve the police, now he get's much more attention than he actually wanted, and having been caught in a lie that cost taxpayers a bunch of money, he's getting punished for what he did, big fucking deal, stupid is as stupid does.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    BTW Iceefag your analogy is pretty stupid too
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Every time he talks politics, Icey shows how fatuous and emotive the progressive worldview is.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Slave let me give you one fact, and then as I have been doing go back to ignoring your ignorant ass, the reason I refer to Iceefag as fag because that bigoted homophobic, scum sucking low life refers to me as 20fag so fuck you and gtfo you are nothing to me, actually less than nothing you pimple on the ass of humanity.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    What a bunch of useless idiots.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ...and so the board ended.....
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    @desertscrub - Which must REALLY be news to those living in Chicago, LOL. You'd have thought he could have at least made a rudimentary attempt to have his story be believable...
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... After his story falls apart, his friend and typical liberal hack Chicago DA tries to avoid prosecuting him ..." From what I heard it was Michelle Obama that asked Kim Fox to intervene - after all the Obamas are of course well connected in Chicago politics
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Smullet did that BS interview with Robin Roberts - that chick makes f'ing 18-million per year (imagine how much more she would make if it wasn't for all the white-supremacy in this country)
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    What a shit show. Pretty disgusting to fake a hate crime just because your career is floundering.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "We hear a predictable chorus from Woke Media World: Let it go. Forget it. Leave it alone. Yes, he’s guilty. And that’s a good thing. But let’s never speak of Jussie again. The mention of his name vexes us. Hush. Please, just let it go." - John Kass [view link]
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    “Let it go” “forget it” Lol. I know there is hypocrisy on both sides, but the left side seems far worse
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    All the right wing nutjobs going at each other in this thread 😭😭😭
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ lol, don't be mad, bro. The left owns this.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Yeah, the near historic rise in the murder rate in Chicago, St Louis, New Orleans, Baltimore are due to right wing gun owners. lol I’ve had my laugh for the night
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Don't forget to respond to your other screen name, Cacaplop!
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    D’scrub is correct. Just read an article that his tuna sandwich was the key to his conviction. If JS feared for his life he would have ran away leaving his sandwich behind but he brought it back to his apartment in perfect condition. He at least should have smashed it or something to make it look like he was attacked
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Suppossedly the case was broken by a Chicago Tribune reporter that smelled a rat and investigated the case; o/w Smullet may likely have gotten away with the hoax. The reporter at some point in the past had gone on Fox News to discuss his investigation and of course the leftwing nedia went nuts - his defense was that Fox News was the only one to ask him to come on.
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    even the lgbtqiabc bunch abandoned this dude. Anyone with half a braincell new he was full of shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... even the lgbtqiabc bunch abandoned this dude ..." But not BLM - they *still* "have his back" saying Smollett is a victim of "the white justice system"
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Have Kamala Harris and Corey Booker retracted their statements or apologized for calling it a “modern day lynching”?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    As is often the case, Dave Chappelle said it best: [view link]
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    "Have Kamala Harris and Corey Booker retracted their statements or apologized " Nope. There are still tons of statements out there (from when the incident first happened) in support of Smollett and as far as I know they've never made any additional comments denouncing his actions. However I think Pelosi did delete her supporting statements.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion