tuscl

Top cities for infidelity.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, December 2, 2021 3:50 PM
The new list was compiled by dating site Ashley Madison. It published the list of wintertime infidelity towns using its own data from more than 70 million users. Orlando, FL Miami, FL Atlanta, GA Las Vegas, NV Cincinnati, OH St. Louis, MO Boise, ID Saint Paul, MN Minneapolis, MN Tampa, FL Buffalo, NY Spokane, WA Pittsburgh, PA Denver, CO Cleveland, OH Anchorage, AK Colorado Springs, CO Baton Rouge, LA Tucson, AZ Reno, NV The website has been widely criticized ever since it launched in 2002. The CEO of a competing dating site once said Ashley Madison was “a business built on the back of broken hearts, ruined marriages and damaged families.” BTW I am not cheating. I don't have a S/O.

9 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Does Ashely Madison still exist ? Even after it was disclosed that almost all of the female profiles were fake ?
  • SneakyClubster
    3 years ago
    It would be nice if this list corresponded to the SC quality of the respective cities. We have some shit clubs up here in Twin cities MN.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I would have thought Ashley Madison was out of business after all the hacks, leaks, and scandals. I do not see any correlation between the frequency of adultery and the quality of area strip clubs. that list is all over the place. Orlando is one of the worse strip club cities, Miami is one of the best.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    So you've got a bunch of fucking cold cities and then vacation spots.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's tough to measure. And the list of cities makes it look like it correlates with the number of strip clubs I think maybe the strip clubs offer the opportunity to cheat or to think about your relationship.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I remember reading an article years ago listing the cities that had the most accounts from [view link] / the #1 city with the most accounts was Houston. I can’t remember the other cities.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I think like 3 years ago San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and Houston all placed on that list. I remember this because people were sharing it on social media as sort of a pride thing that we Texans are a bunch of hoes. [view link] Wonder what happened
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ you moved out of Texas
  • Nixur68
    3 years ago
    Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Minneapolis, Miami and Los Angeles. Marne Vegas and NYC if you’re rich or super lucky. Everything else is hit or miss. And a lot of luck is needed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion