Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best Jacksonville Florida Clubs?

Naviin

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm heading from St Augustine (which is a bust for clubs) to Jacksonville which seems to have a bunch. If anyone has any good tips on which clubs are best to work at right now in Jacksonville, I'd be so grateful for the guidance. I prefer more clean classy upscale as I don't do any extras, But I'm adaptable/flexible to different atmospheres so long as there's potential for good money for what I offer.Thanks so much for takin the time to read and respond 🙏🏼❤

Replies (2)

Profile picture for Naviin
Naviin
•

Reading back, I realize that my choice of words may have come off offensive and I want to correct myself as I simply meant that I know there can be less potential for ME to make money if extras are expected at a place if thats not what I'm offering. I in no way meant that I have any judgements toward anyone who chooses whatever ways to make money. I definately should have said that in a different way that didnt seem to relate "clean", "classy", or "upscale" with what services are offered. Thats not what I believe and apologize if it came off that way.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I’m not sure if she will see it, then try to PM Eve and she should have Jacksonville info. If not, I’d use the search bar of and/or ask r/stripper on Reddit about what the best clubs are

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement