tuscl

What does Four Doors More Whores mean?

Ok I guess I'm old but can someone explain what "four doors more whores" means? It was made imfamous during the Kyle trial.

I looked it up online and its still not clear. Yeah, I feel like grandpa here lol.

10 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    BTW when I say I'm old I'm 51 so not decrepit yet. Just to be clear, lol.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    What I think is it means with 4 doors you can let more hot girls in. Am I on the right track? Lol
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    At one time rotating 4 girls pay for play.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Why does a chicken coop have 2 doors?

Because if it had 4 doors it would be called a chicken sedan.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    So what is a chicken with its head cut off? A convertible, of course.....
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    It's just something witty he came up with. There's no societal meaning behind it (or wasn't until it came out during the trial). Now it's a meme.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Not really following the trial but how the heck did that come up in the trial?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Dave_Anderson

I will play along and answer your question.

Q: What does Four Doors More Whores mean?
    A: it means that a 4 doors car can fit more whores/women better.

It is a phrase that has been around, there are bumper and windows stickers sold with it in Amazon.

It originated as a justification by “fanboys” (extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept) with small 4 doors cars like the VW MK4 who could not afford a Big Muscle Car or a Truck.
  • sinclair
    3 years ago
    Kyle Rittenhouse's username on TikTok is fourd00rsm0rewh0res_. It is just a stupid rhyme.

It is perceived women are attracted to guys with a flashy sports car (two doors). As a rebuttal, the guy with a four door vehicle can fit more women into his car.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Maybe that ZZ top song?

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4946
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion