tuscl

OT: Fuck the NBA and thier one-sided bullshit

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, November 21, 2021 12:48 AM
Famously Woke NBA Releases Statement On Rittenhouse Verdict, Claims Rittenhouse’s Attackers Were Peacefully Protesting The NBA, known for kowtowing to China over human rights violations, released a statement following the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse that claimed he was a vigilante and the men who attacked him were peacefully protesting. The NBA’s National Basketball Social Justice Coalition Executive Director James Cadogan released a statement about the verdict, which said: Our thoughts are with the families of those whose lives were taken in this tragedy. The right to peacefully protest is a bedrock of our democracy and the National Basketball Social Justice Coalition remains committed to preserving that right for all. Any forms of vigilantism in our society are unacceptable. YouTuber Lauren Chen noted the error of the NBA’s statement: “The vigilantes were the people who were committing violence because they were upset Jacob Blake got shot resisting arrest and carrying a knife.” The vigilantes were the people who were committing violence because they were upset Jacob Blake got shot resisting arrest and carrying a knife Also aren’t you supposed to do basketball Indeed, as the trial showed, Rittenhouse acted in self-defense when he shot and killed Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber before injuring Gaige Grosskreutz. The two men Rittenhouse shot had attacked him before they were shot, and Grosskreutz pointed his gun at Rittenhouse’s head before he was shot and injured. As The Daily Wire reported: [view link]

38 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I guess the NBA supports those that riot and loot and attack anyone that dares defend PRIVATE property.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Meanwhile they fellate the Chinese communist party that practices actual slavery and repression. Fuck them.
  • NinoBambina
    3 years ago
    Basketball players are my favorite sugar daddys
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Rittenhouse was cleared by a kangaroo court. Not by public opinion. Of course the NBA will denounce murder.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Why does the NBA have a Social Justice Coalition Executive Director ?
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Good question Warrior. Probably just to “virtue signal”, but know one really cares what a bunch uninformed millionaires think. The hypocrisy of their allegiance to China based purely on greed diminishes the moral standing to less than zero.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s bizarre how the NBA has worked so hard to become an international basketball league - with claims of social justice and equality - but it is so embedded with China! This idiot poster boy for stupidity and two-faced actions LeBron James should keep his mouth shut! He doesn’t speak poorly about China because of his greed! I’d rather have Dennis Rodman as a spokesperson than LeBron!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Why is social justice bad?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Why do you prefer social injustice?
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    The NBA underestimates how many people vote with their feet and just won’t watch or buy tickets when they delve into politics. I guess they hope to make up the difference in China, which explains their moral cowardice and hypocrisy. They’re really killing the goose that lays the golden eggs, but that’s not bad for the U.S. or the economy. People will spend their time and disposable income elsewhere.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Social justice is good - but the truth is - they care more about profits. The league is afraid to call out China - and yet they hit the USA hard over perceived social justice inequities. They should use the same judgement when examining Chinas social justice abuses.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Social justice isn’t bad - but why is there a blind eye towards the hypocrisy of the NBA in bed with China? The NBA cares more about whether POC are nominated for an Oscar than whether at least a million people are enslaved to pick cotton to line the pockets of Nike
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    In addition to their own abhorrent human rights abuse and actual religious/ethnic genocide, China supports North Korea which is an unimaginably horrible place with hundreds of thousands of innocent people and whole generations of extended families being tortured and starved to death in concentration camps.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Social justice is otherwise known as catering to losers. Fuck the NBA and their cunt fans. Supporting the enemy China, like all progressive swine.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    We're in the US not China
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I love the fact that in China, American licensing requirements and things like copy rights and patents are ignored. There is an incredible amount of NBA and Nike gear sold in China, but almost all of it “counterfeit”, and unlicensed. The NBA makes nothing off of the vast majority of the NBA gear sold in China.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    What's astounding about so many of theses statements from lefty politicians and celebrities is that they so often have the basic facts of the case wrong.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    NBA LOL
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You hate on LeBron coz he's not a house nigga . Would you prefer him saying yes masta whity rittenhouse done good Killin them uppity field negroes
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    No - we hate on LeBron because he thinks he’s better than MJ
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I'm disappointed the NBA has got so caught up with pushing SJW politics. As a kid I was always bad at sports. I was more the skinny little kid type who could never be good at sports and spent more time doing things like reading books. I lived in a basketball crazy small Indiana town, though, and have always liked basketball for nostalgic reasons. The movie "Hoosiers" about a small town high school basketball team that knocks off a big city team for the high school championship is one of my favorite movies. So I like basketball more in spite of the leftist political beliefs of the players than because of them. I also like the music of John Cougar Mellancamp, in spite of him being a liberal, because he sings about small Indiana towns and the people in them and I just like his music. I think it is better to keep politics and sports separate. I remember when Michael Jordan was selling his own brand of sneakers. He said one time he stayed out of leftist politics because Republicans buy sneakers too. He got into trouble for that but I think he had the right idea about not going out of the way to alienate a large part of his fan base.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    "You hate on LeBron coz he's not a house nigga . Would you prefer him saying yes masta whity rittenhouse done good Killin them uppity field negroes" So do you even know the facts of the case? The people he killed were WHITE. The people he killed chased after him and attacked him. The people he shot hit him in the head with a skate board and also was pointing a gun at him. The first guy Rhittenhouse shot said "I will kill you if I get you alone" and "I will take that gun away from you". There were witnesses who stated these facts. THOSE ARE THE FACTS AND WERE NOT DISPUTED IN COURT. This case was 100% about self defense. Rhittenhouse wasn't a "vigilante" he was there and was asked to protect cars from burning. He was there cleaning up stuff, putting out fires, etc. He didn't attack anyone until he was attacked. THOSE WERE THE FACTS OF THE CASE. His race or the race of the people didn't mean a thing. THAT IS WHERE EVERYONE IS GETTING THIS WRONG... it had nothing to do about race. Then you have the talking heads (media) saying he shouldn't have been there.... NOBODY SHOULD HAVE.. there was a police order for everyone to be off the streets. Then you have more talking heads (more media) saying he was trying to "police" the area and what not. So when the "left" call for defunding the police, or for police to step down... Who is supposed to protect and serve if the are not allowed to do it? You know how the police were told to "stand down" during all the "peaceful" looting. Again.... the whole rhittenhouse thing wasn't about race at all. It was about self defense. Period. Here is away to look at it. If a woman was about to get raped... could she pull a gun and shoot her attacker? If you say Yes... this is exactly what happened in the Rhittenhouse case... he was about to get attacked and was getting attacked.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @docsavage "Michael Jordan was selling his own brand of sneakers. He said one time he stayed out of leftist politics because Republicans buy sneakers too." It's just two different sales/marketing strategies. Apparently Jordan believes that civilized people with money will buy his sneakers, and that customer base should be as large as possible to maximize profits. The others don't care if their shoes are stolen by looters and then sold on the street for half price. They already got paid before they were stolen, and the stores will buy more to replace them. In effect, the retailers and insurance companies are subsidizing sales to people that ordinarily wouldn't or couldn't pay the overinflated prices.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Crsm being there to protect property makes claims of self defense moot...and its being a vigilante...so.... As for Jordan. He donated $100 million towards social justice projects last year...
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ Asshole you didn't answer the other thread about armed Black Panthers mulling around outside the Arbery trial. Are they vigilantes?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lebron is a pussy. Michael Jordan gave money to BLM terrorists. Yay.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    "Crsm being there to protect property makes claims of self defense moot...and its being a vigilante...so.." WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG..... So again.... if you are standing infront of your friends house protecting it because they asked you... someone comes up and tries to hurt you... you can use SELF DEFENSE to protect yourself. So please answer my question about if a woman is about to get raped... pulls a gun and kills the person who is attacking? Is that self defense? Or should that woman get LIFE in PRISON. Here is the real take on the whole Rhittenhouse thing.... THE DA FUCKED UP BIG TIME. 1. They jumped the gun (so to speak) on the charges. They didn't do due diligence of an investigation at all. If they would have they would have seen MURDER wasn't the right thing to try and go for. You know the punishment doesn't fit the crime so to speak. 2. If they would have done a due diligence they could have possible gotten lessor charges. Be it reckless endangerment with a firearm... be it reckless discharge of a firearm....be it involuntery manslaughter of some degree. The DA wanted to make it about RACE and appease the mob. When this had nothing to do with race. 3. THE MEDIA lied to everyone on this and didn't give out facts of the case... this goes for ALL MAJOR MEDIA... be it CNN, MSNBC, FOX, etc. THEY ALL PUSHED A NARRATIVE. The actual facts of the case were pretty cute and dry. If anyone says... WHITE PRIVILEGE... I will tell them bull shit. Because I would be saying the exact same things if Rhittenhouse was Black, Brown, Yellow, etc. Because it was a clear cut case of self defense. The Arbrey case going on right now... from what I can see so far... Is a clear cut case where the guys should get some degree of murder or manslaughter charges. THe "hunting down" isn't 100% correct. But they were looking for confrontation. They were being "vigilantees". They should have called the police... they didn't... they took matters into their own hands. They were following and what not...ie: Chasing. Once they were confronted... they should have tucked tail and left. You know like KYLE WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM HIS CHASERS.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Crsm you're wrong about everything. By the way the fact that charges were pressed and a case against him are examples of due diligence in a legal setting. A vigilante can't claim self defense in court. Except in this kangaroo court Now put that tinfoil hat back on and do what you do.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    HE WASN"T A VIGILANTE.... He didn't go looking for trouble. He didn't go an look to attack someone. The Car dealership asked for help... He came to help. THAT IS THE PROBLEM... everyone is saying vigilante... HE FUCKING WASNT ONE. He didn't target anyone... he didn't go looking for trouble. He didn't randomly shoot these people. HE REACTED TO WHAT THEY DID.... The people attacked, chased, punched, kicked, hit him and one even PULLED A GUN ON HIM!!!! You must not have watched the case at all. CNN LIED TO EVERYONE.. MSNBC LIED TO EVERYONE... FOX NEWS PUSHED WRONG NARRATIVES ABOUT GOOD GUYS WITH GUNS BULL SHIT..... The facts of the case and not disputed by the Procecution are this... 1. The first guy chased Kyle 2. The first guy said he would kill a group of people (which kyle was with) if he got them alone and he would take the gun from them. 3. There was a "shot" fired while Kyle was getting chased by the first guy. 4. Kyle got kicked by someone while he was fleeing 5. Kyle was hit in the head with a skateboard by one of the people he ended up shooting... HE GOT HIT FIRST 6. A guy ran up on kyle with his gun drawn and when his gun was pointed away from kyle.. kyle lowered his gun away... when the gun was raised back up at him... KYLE SHOT. THose are 6 facts that were not disputed in court! Video showed this. Again you can say all you want about "he shouldn't have been there".... NOBODY SHOULD HAVE BY POLICE ORDERS THAT NIGHT. So that throws that arguement right out the window. YOu say he was looking for trouble because he "had a gun" with him.... well so anyone who carrys a weapon is "looking for trouble"? So a woman with mace in her purse, a gun in her purse, a knife in a person pocket or purse, someone who takes self defense courses, etc... are they all "looking for trouble". I guess you are so blinded that you cant see the facts infront of you. BTW.. you know who appointed that judge in the case.... A DEMOCRAT.... so i guess democrats are "racists". BTW... you know his ruling about not letting them called victims is long standing in all courts when you are trying the case for Self Defense.... because it would immediately be a cause for "MISTRIAL"... so yeah he made the right call or he would have had to throw the whole thing out of court before it really started and any evidence was presented.... just because the words "victims" was used. BTW... did you know that his orders about calling the people looters and rioters could only be used IF THEY COULD PROVE those individuals were actually rioting or looting. WHich the defense did prove! Otherwise those words "looters, rioter" would have been objected and that would have held up. The judge made the right call on all of that. Look up case law and you will see. Again... all of this mis information was caused by the media... all of them told lies upon lies and upon lies. YOu know the guy who Rhittenhouse shot in the arm is still going around telling lies. He is completely contradicting what he said UNDER OATH. He says he never advanced with gun drawn on Rhittenhouse... yet in his testimony when cross examined he admitted... yes he drew his gun, advanced on Rhittenhouse and POINTED HIS GUN AT HIM... Funny how facts dont matter to the media and some.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He was there with an assault rifle willing to use lethal force to "protect" a business. That's being a vigilante
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    So fucking wrong....just because a person is armed doesn't mean they are going to use that gun. Like I stated....if a woman is carrying mace, knife, gun for protection against rape or assault. Does that mean she is looking for trouble? If someone goes and takes a Martial arts class....are they out looking for trouble. Fuck no...they are just prepared is all. Your argument is so full of holes it is stupid. Your argument is that if anyone owns a gun...they are a vigilante. Because they have a gun. If I own a gun for protection....I'm a vigilante.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    @Crsm you don’t understand.... the rioters.... I mean protesters need a safe space to burn, loot and steal. No other narrative makes sense for tiny pee pee brains like Icey
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Oh yeah and fuck the nba. I saw LeChina James throw that dirty elbow. I used to play, he do that in the playground he gettin his ass whipped. That’s why he ran away like a little biiiiiiiiaaaaytch
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "A vigilante can't claim self defense in court. Except in this kangaroo court" Right, it HAS to be the system. Can't be that your comprehensive legal education has failed, right???
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    Here is something to watch about all of this. When CNN paid out on the while Covington kids thing ... Rittenhouse could be looking at the same thing. With news outlets lying and pushing lies. With LeBron saying the things he did....with Biden when he wasn't president yet.....etc Just wait and see if he tries to sue these people and/or news outlets. You know....CNN, MSNBC, Biden, etc all said he was a white supremacist, he was in a millitia, etc. All proven false. It could be interesting and see if he gets a pay off like the Covington kid. Time will tell.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    But the whole system is against you and you're a poor victim of a leftist agenda.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^You are stupid.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    "But the whole system is against you and you're a poor victim of a leftist agenda." YES ANY CONSERVATIVE IS!!! Look how the first thing the media jumps to.... RACIST. I will also say that any right wing media who automatically calls someone on the left a COMMIE is also at fault. Some are and some are not. It all depends on what they vote for or what bills or values they have. Which in DC not many have values. If you really want to be honest and not a fucking TROLL. The problem with our political leaders right now is that they almost always VOTE on party lines. Then if one strays their political party tries to negotiate only with them. MAYBE NEGOTIATE WITH THE OTHER PARTY TO MAKE A BETTER BILL. Again... this is liberals, conservatives, republicans, democrats, etc. THEY ARE ALL TO BLAME IN DC. They dont work together and ram shit thru. The media doesn't help it at all...again...be that FOX, MSNBC,CNN, ETC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion