tuscl

NFL Team in Vegas = Bad Idea

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
At the rate the Raiders are releasing players that are going crazy, the special teams coach is going to be the Quarterback by December. I knew putting an NFL team there was a bad idea. If I can’t even behave myself when I’m there for 3 days imagine what a 25 year old with a salary of 4 million a year that lives there will do.

7 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Even before Vegas, the Raiders had a storied tradition of players with character problems. But yeah, Vegas definitely isn't good for young people with more money than self-control.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Hockey team there has been doing just fine...
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    So is the WNBA team. Most Football players can’t handle themselves.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I know my personality changes when I go to Vegas. I can't imagine how much trouble I would get into if I lived there.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I agree it’s too crazy and but they spent so much on that stadium they are their for a while now.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It’s a crazy spot for an NFL team - I agree. But then they decided to move the Raiders there - which made a crazy idea - even crazier. Now the shit is hitting the fan - and it’s likely going to get worse.

I’m a bit disappointed they don’t get out of work strippers to work as cheerleaders - like they did in that movie - The Replacements?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Vegas steroids and dumb jocks with $$$ and pseudo celeb status mix like 2 dicks with no bitch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion