tuscl

Hotel Room Choice

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Every time I get a hotel, I have a dilemma: Do I want a room with two queen beds or a room with one king bed? Suites are great but they usually cost much more than the other options. I travel alone for work mostly, but do tend to get lucky on the road.

With the two queen beds, you have one bed to sleep in and one bed in reserve to bang bitches on. I do not like to sleep in the same bed I bang a bitch on because my bedroom skills result in juicy orgasms and women finding out they can squirt for the first time.

With the king bed, I guess it is so big you can sleep on one side and bang on the other side. I also notice to fill out hotel rooms with a king bed, many chains will put a six-foot couch in the room. Couch sex can be a lot of fun, but most women are going to prefer to get laid out on a bed.

Which type of room do you prefer?

16 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    If I’m there for 1 night then it doesn’t matter. But if I’m there for a few nights I usually like 2 queens. That 2nd bed is nice for the exact same reason you mentioned but also it’s nice to have to throw stuff on if I’m “living” in the room for a few days.

In some hotels the rooms with the queens may be a few square feet larger than the ones with the king too.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    2 Queens for all the reasons above not to mention air flow of the HVAC unit.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    2 Queens for the same reason - I don't want to have to sleep in the same bed I was fucking in. It's one thing to sleep in the wet spot in a civvie overnight situation but quite another with a p4p girl who I'm paying to leave.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    If I'm paying for it, I go with the cheapest as I don't plan to spend much time there. I once had a suite at the Capt. Cook in Anchorage AK. My company made the reservation for a regular room but they didn't have one available and upgraded me to a 2 room suite. I had no one to share it with. What a waste.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Two queens, by preference, for the reasons specified.
  • iknowbetter
    3 years ago
    I have never given this much thought to the bed situation. I usually give more consideration to the cost, floor level, balcony, or view.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I don't travel much - when I do I usually opt for a King to have plenty of room to sleep as I tend to toss and turn - some Queens in some hotels feel fairly-small.

If u plan to have someone over then 2 Queens makes better sense.

I've given thought to opting for 2 Queens in some of my SC trips but I've never been much of an OTC guy.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @sinclair

You wrote and I quote:

“my bedroom skills result in juicy orgasms and women finding out they can squirt for the first time.”

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

Good times, good times

:D
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Two queens do may a lot of sense. Unless she's staying the night. But if you snore, the two queens make even more sense.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Urban Dictionary defines queen as "A flamboyant homosexual, usually male, always FABULOUS." why would anyone want a room with 2 of them?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @sinclair

To answer your question; I prefer a room with a California King size bed in a nice hotel, based on my two a and a half year experience with my all time favorite baby stripper/sugar Baby.

I think I we had a better time on a King size because the is room to have fun, massage each other, snuggle, eat, tickles each other, etc etc
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    One bed, for TLNing a girl.

SJG

Woman in Restraint Harness and High Heels, Ready to be Hitched Up!
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9088
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9087
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Well, I don't have such "skills" and don't worry that much about making that big a mess.

Plus, despite seeing some of the "hotel cleaning" horror shows recommending never touching the "bed spread", I always leave it on until I'm done fucking on top of it. It does a pretty good job of protecting the bed from any fluids (I guess I'm why that's a problem!!!).

Also, I never spread my shit out on a second bed. That's how you bring the bed bugs home!!! Always put your shit only on hard surfaces, I leave all mine in my suitcase or hanging.

About those "skills"... Too many strippers I've met (but not fucked) have insisted that I either have skills or a big cock. I keep trying to convince them I have neither, but have to admit they have more experience than I do with deciding this, and I sure don't have them skills that Sinclair does...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    g-spot massaging and learning to mix deep and shallow strokes do it.

https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/the-guide-…

SJG

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Always whatever is cheaper but I guess I would take two. I have had a few instances of a girl spotting during sex it got kinda messy.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    I was a road warrior for over 30 years. Two queen beds are always the way to go.

At most hotels, the king bed costs about the same as 2 queen beds.

Plus sleeping on the wet spot (hers or yours!) sucks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion