tuscl

The charm of a new girl in HK

tbot1102
California
Saturday, November 6, 2021 5:51 PM
I believe that a girl that is new to HK can provide some great action. I think around 10% of my girls happened to be fairly new and it was fun to take in their innocence before fucking their brains out. It's a great feeling ....almost like deflowering a virgin. Anyone else feel the same? For instance, when they are giving you a BJ, or eagerly serving you their boobies for sucking, you feel like a bandit enjoying the spoils of a war or something. I know that the more experienced girls too are pros at serving the GFE, but the relatively "new girls" provide a real unique experience. Share your thoughts and any unique experiences with new girls. A bit of trivia, the new girls get to stay in HK until they find their footing.

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Nice!

SJG

MistressViolet
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2592
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    Tbot i have to agree with you. BUT, some of these girls know how to play us PL. meaning, how many time have you heard “its my first day...week”? I believe about half of those.
    I did find (2) that IMO, were rookies. The eagerness to please was awesome after the initial nerves, awkwardness. OTOH, one I remember, was gorgeous, 4 days into her 2 week maiden voyage. Couldn’t wait to go home. Was counting the days. No arriba with her cuz I didn’t think it would be fun.
    But yeah, generally fun times
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    I believe she's new when I look at her pussy & ass. Many girls have worked in their home state & CDMX before arriving to TJ.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I don't get this at all. It's very rare that a sex worker feels like she found herself doing sex work. It's a struggle to adjust to the job. It takes more effort to help them relax and feel appreciated.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    If a gal is new to HK my assumption would be that she is not new to the game.
    3 years ago
    When I find one who says she’s new I tell her “me too, my first time here”; and she believes me as much as I believe her. Then we have a laugh.

But at least neither of us thinks we’re dealing with a sucker or worse, a rube.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    Agree with Greenbeans and ilbbaicnl. The point I am trying to make is that a new girl can be made to cater to all your needs (within reason). You have to make them feel comfortable for sure. I have seen the more experienced girls try to get out oof giving a bJ.....they rush to put on a condom and want you to fuck them right away. With the new girls....you can walk them through the steps and revel in their "innocence" as they indulge you baser instincts.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Yeah, just in case the bible-thumpers are right, and we have to answer for our sins, there are things I avoid doing. It's common for women to get into sex work when they are having a financial emergency. They don't know how far they need to go to make the money they need. They may feel pressure to do things that will be a disturbing memory for them later. Like most of us, I've got some disturbing memories. Really don't want to give anyone more of those.

I'd always heard it's the norm that TJ P4P does not include BBBJ, only CBJ. If she's reluctant to do something, she's not consenting. One Harvey Weinstein in the world is enough.

It sounds like there's a lot of turnover of the sex workers in TJ. so hard to be a regular, even if you go frequently. So that takes a lot of the shine off the low rates. More often than not, with a sex worker you haven't seen before, you don't click with her.

P4P providers typically prefer half-and-half over just straight sex. They are having something in their vag more often than the designed maximum, so best to keep it at a minimum. They also can hope you will cum before the second half. So I'm skeptical willingness for pre-fish candy is any sign of being new.
  • tbot1102
    3 years ago
    A very nuance view ilbbaicnl. I was only reliving my memories of the 'new girls'. I guess I came across as someone who exploits them when they are available to me. I treat them with utmost respect and never force anything on anyone - that's the least we can do when HK is allowing us to enjoy some earthly pleasures so easily. Even if it is for minutes, I try to make a connection. But I take your point. At some point, we need to let the fantasies take a back seat and be more human.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If it's the case that new BGs get burnt out quickly, I think that shows what I've already seen, for sex work to be a win-win thing for both parties, the PL has to mostly do repeat dates. If PLs do things that get the BGs burnt it, they will just sit there ignored if the BGs know they are bad news. They'll have to start being polite, or fap in San Diego.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion