tuscl

Strippers Told Us About Their Richest Ever Clients

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

6 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    "The most a client has ever spent on me was over 20k in total, to accompany him on a business trip overseas, including a daily allowance and business class flights. I couldn't handle the non-stop emotional labour, though, and ducked out while he was at a business meeting two days into the trip. He sent me angry messages asking me why I’d emptied out the mini-bar when I left. I don't think the money he spent even mattered to him. He was just mad that he couldn't have a drink immediately when he felt like one." – Linhqu, 29, Melbourne

2 things from this statement:

1. A guy gives you 20K for the weekend and you leave because it was stressful? The guy was in business meetings all day to begin with!

2. This account was from someone in Australia. Is Australia the Floriduh of the world? People are always doing stupid things down there, and this is a prime example.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Australia is definitely the Florida of the British Commonwealth.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ He used to give all these different stories about how he was, like, a serial killer – whether that was related to what he was doing in the military or not, I don't know – ”

Yes, of course. We all know that the military likes to hire serial killers.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    I can't help but fail to understand how so many of these strippers don't seem to realize the only way the stories they claim to be true make sense is if the guy's are drug dealers.

Serial killer with money buried all over UK, if he's in the military it's only out of the convenience of some loophole that make it easier for him to deal drugs.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Interesting how they size you up. In this first one. I never looked at somebody and wondered what shoes they were wearing.

Shailynn I was wondering the same thing, 20K for a girl to flake on you while cleaning out your bar on top of it. Ouch.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Damn then strippers must think I'm loaded 😭😭😭
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion