tuscl

Follies: This Cowboy Rides Again

MontanaMarty
On the interstate
Saturday, October 30, 2021 7:08 PM
We're heading to Follies again and we ain't leavin 'till she reopens. We goin hog wild and ain't nobody gon stop us! [view link] And I'm bringin them beers!

11 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Remember, the two guys, they went first to a hippie nudist commune, and then to a New Orleans brothel. One of them like the first, the other one liked the second. And at the films start the guy played by Jack Nicholson gave them a business card for a New Orleans brothel. I have looked at the intersection mentioned, via Street View. Can't see that there could be anything like that there. Iberville and Chartres would be the historic place, if any. [view link] SJG
  • MontanaMarty
    3 years ago
    RV is parked, grill is going, and we are open for business.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You got the girls coming out to your RV? SJG
  • MontanaMarty
    3 years ago
    Now we're lighting fireworks again
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Never been there before, but based on the reviews I'm about to roll up on my Harley... naked. Look away folks, you really don't want to see this.
  • MontanaMarty
    3 years ago
    Watching the Braves about to take this baby home. We got a bonfire going, beers. Little Ho down down on Buford Highway
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Well, so much for the Braves "taking this on home". 😆😎
  • MontanaMarty
    3 years ago
    Day 9. So far it's just been me, but we're holding out for more folks showing up. We ain't leavin no time soon! Not until we get follies back that is.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Is Atlanta a place where you can start a new strip club? In most places zoning laws make it all but impossible. Private party model is about the only way to go. DV's business is based on getting control of all the clubs in a metro, cause people can't open new ones. Then they convert them to clip joints. DV Centerfolds in San Francisco is the best example of this. SJG HIS REACTION WHEN SHE SINGS | Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers | Allie Sherlock & Cuan Durkin [view link]
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I think you would stand a better chance if you camped out on the steps of the Chamblee city hall.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Marty if I was down there, I'd be right there with you. This is a cause worth fighting for. Save me a beer just in case.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion