tuscl

Looking for ella

Hi im looking for ella she worked at synn before but have not seen her lately. Does anybody know where she works at or have her contact info even instagram or facebook will do thanks

36 comments

• whodey
    3 years ago
    I guess you finally gave up stalking Athena and moved on to stalking her girlfriend Ella.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    You're not looking hard enough, try it this way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3fBK6L…
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    vietmese ella?
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    haven’t seen her since the beginning of the covid shit.
    doesn’t really mean anything since i’ve been back in synn only once since.
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    Yes vietnamese ella
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think she changed her name to Bubbles.

There’s a Vietnamese dancer named Miso Horny - maybe that’s her new name?
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    There is a lot of dirt bags in this forum
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    You mean 'dirtbags', as in guys who have a TUSCL account set aside solely to stalk dancers while never posting a review or anything else that contributes to the site?

Yeah... there are a few guys like that here. But, thankfully, not many.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    There are a lot of dirt bags in this forum.

I fixed it for you.

Your welcome!
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    Lol all you guys act tough behind a keyboard
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ actually there’s one slimeball on now, I hear he’s stalking Ella.
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    I did not know that asking about where a dancer works is considered stalking. Lol twentyfive your probably fat and bald.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I might be but I’m no slimeball
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Except that nobody is acting tough.

But we are pointing out that you come off like a stalker when you have a TUSCL account solely for sniffing out a dancer's contact information and new workplace.

Also, if all the dancers you like aren't giving you their burner phone number, club social media, or letting you know when they're moving to a new gig, then that sounds like a 'you' problem.
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    So let me ask you this do you consider someone who asks where a dancer works a slimeball ?
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    Call me ishmael fair enough you do have a point there and thanks for being professional about it. Let me just say that i do not like asking for dancers phone numbers because i would usually look at the roll call.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You basically came on here and looking for information that you have no business asking them you make the comment about dirtbags an have the audacity to call us out you need to shut the fuck up no one here was acting tough to you but let’s face it you’re just out of line
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I don't know what you mean by a "roll call" or how that replaces asking a dancer for her burner number. But the fact remains that stalkers have used this site previously to track down dancers who did not want to be found. And no one comes on here and says "Hi! I'm 'Stalker Chad'. I've got a trunk full of duct tape and chloroform. Does anyone know where Bambi dances now?" Essentially, these guys come on here trying to sound as not-stalkerish as possible (meaning, like you in this thread).

So, when someone like you comes on here looking for a dancers contact details and/or new club, most guys here choose to make our mistakes on the side of dancer safety. Because none of us want to be the prick who inadvertently puts a dancer in danger. It may not look like it sometimes, but most of the guys here like dancers. Personally, I've been horrified by the stories told to me by dancers about stalkers and guys trying to follow them home from the club.

Ultimately, it's on you to get dancers to *give* you their contact information voluntarily. Alternately, if you've got some problem with that, then you need to settle into the reality that you will lose track of the dancers you like.
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    Lol twentyfive the fat bald guy comment really hit home to you
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    Thank you ishmael i understand where your coming from. I did not think of it in that way. You are completely right
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not acting tough.

I corrected your grammar.

You have been a member since 2016, and have posted no reviews. You have only posted three discussions, and each one is about looking for a dancer. You might not be a stalker, but you are not a contributor.

Calling contributing members bald and fat is not an effective way to solicit useful replies.
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    Also thanks for being straight forward and professional about the way you respond.
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    Cashman you are right i apologize for that comment. Ishmael already explained it to me and it does sound creepy asking those questions
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Who cares what a stalker has to say I am bald and if I was fat I can lose the weight, this guy will always be a slimeball no matter how he tries to cover up.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Thank you for listening to another point of view.

See? Not every single thread here has to end with a mushroom cloud.
  • Ace4489
    3 years ago
    Thanks ishmael dont go to clubs very often but i will try to contribute with what i can from now on.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Ish a grown man that needs an explanation for his behavior isn’t someone that I care to associate with I put him in the same category as a few others.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I believe that some of the guys who come on here and ask these questions are legit stalkers hoping for easy information from guys who don't think before they give out dancer intel. And those guys are on here. I've seen customers give out dancer contact info, or at least post that they've sent all the info via PM.

I believe that other guys who ask these questions are not stalkers. But, like the guys I see happily giving out dancer info, they don't think about how that information can be weaponized in the wrong hands. I have no idea about Ace's true intentions; there's very little to go on based on his profile. But I hope that he's just a guy who didn't think things through.

If not, then I hope that the morons who give out dancer information read this thread, read my post, and learn to shut the fuck up.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    By “roll call” he means the club actually posts a list on their website of what dancers are working that day/night. I’ve worked at a few clubs that did that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Thank you, nice, for the explanation. None of the clubs around here do that.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Hey, Ella!

Hey, Ella!!!!

Hey, Ellllll-a !!!
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    Ace, TUSCL doesn't have much in the way of rules (thankfully), but you might want to read through the FAQs. Among them is this:

Do you know where [insert dancer name here] works now? She used to be at [insert club name here].
    No. Don't even ask this question.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    She work for me now! She riding around in da shit truck and eating tacos 🌮
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Check the restraining order - might have some contact information on it
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Can’t blame him for looking.

Heard she gave a ellla of a blow job
  • Jascoi