Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Asian girl with tattoos

TheAnalconnoisseur

Regular

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who is the perfect Asian girl with complete back piece. I never catch her name . The way she sucks my soul out id marry her.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for DH7400
DH7400
•

Check out their pictorial roll call and full dancer list on onegc.app

Nyoko seems very popular, never met her. There are 2-3 other Asians at least, and Blasians and Latinasians if you like those mixes.

S
Scfanatic69
•

There’s no such thing as a perfect Asian d*ass, but that Asian chick you referring to is Catherine.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

any suki sightings?

Profile picture for TheAnalconnoisseur
TheAnalconnoisseur
•

I saw sunís name in the list but didn’t see her there. Catherine you say say huh? She was amazing

Profile picture for SneakySecret2
SneakySecret2
•

Catherine is incredible! Last time I saw Suki was maybe a year ago, pretty sure she’s retired at this point

Profile picture for TheAnalconnoisseur
TheAnalconnoisseur
•

RIP. To the legends

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement