tuscl

Free Cams - Streamate Chaturbate Flirt4Free

MrJDW1
San Leandro, CA
Thursday, October 7, 2021 2:11 AM
Only in the last month have I found the multitude of free cams.

At first it seemed incredible, all these women and the bodies online and free! No joke, they are free. They sell tokens and without tokens you are not likely to have any long interaction with someone, but looking is free. Have seen, MyFreeCams, Streamate, Chaturbate, LiveJasmin and CamSoda. On Chaturbate there may be 10000 other viewers for one woman but on Streamate you are often the only known one in the room.

Been difficult to understand and to find guides and tutorials. The sites themselves explain very little. If your experience has been different please comment or add to the discussion. Or if you know of a site that features free cam users.

My dream girl has never been a woman with a portable keyboard typing to someone else. They use flattering and studio photos so when you click for live you're inevitably disappointed. So much bad hair. And on Streamate so many women just look bored. I understand the models only get a small cut of the take, like 30%.

I want to touch beautiful women. Some of the prices are too much. I see guys give hundreds of dollars. For that? No, will stick with strip clubs for my female entertainment. When it is one-on-one and she's looking into the camera that's good. But they, like many strippers, don't want to talk or listen. They want tokens.

LiveJasmin does have more attractive women. The upper pages of most of these is like walking down a dark, trashy alley. And so many from Colombia and Eastern Europe. For most English as a second language does not make for flowing conversation. It can seem like Hispanic karaoke with Spanish songs you've never heard but the woman is mouthing.

If you can recommend a site you like let us know.

19 comments

• herbtcat
    3 years ago
    What I can tell from your post:

1. You discovered the internet yesterday.
    2. You are learning how to type one-handed... but not learning very fast
    3. You got carried away and hit your token purchase limit on these sites in less than 20 minutes.
    4. You are still learning how to talk to naked girls who suck a rubber penis for a living.

I'd say you are off to a good start! Let us know when you crack the Webcam code and figure out the minimum token tip needed to get a woman to call you Daddy.
  • MrJDW1
    3 years ago
    Been online since the 90s. Type left handed. Haven't spent $25 yet. I'm really satisfied and successful with live dancers but not with Spanish speaking camgirls. If you're so experienced, give me some tips.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @MrJDW1

If you read live in San Leandro, California you should learn the local culture and language of the state; Spanish/Mexican.

:D
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If you want to touch, how can there be a cam girl site that will work for you? Confused.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Post of the day by herbcat
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Is there a question? Are you asking us how to use the cam sites? Or if we have a site to recommend that you didn't list?

I'm not really into cams, which should make sense since I'm on a strip club site. I'm sure most of us prefer in-person interaction here. But, it doesn't seem like rocket science. Like you said, they sell tokens and you tip the performers and use the chat to interact with them. I'm not saying you can't or shouldn't ask about it here, but I do think you're probably better off on another forum for guys who are into such things if you're looking for advice. Here, you're probably gonna get a bunch of responses with the general message of "why the fuck would you spend money on cam sites, spend it on strippers instead" with various rationale behind it.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Herbtcat's humor went right over the OP's head, LOL
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    2 cents for the OP. I used to bang a stripper turned camgirl. For a time period, she was a very successful camgirl, she became obsessed with camming, and it took over her life, that’s when our relationship ended.

It’s a whole other world out there, you think guys in strip clubs are creeps, guys obsessed with camsites take creep to a whole new level. Guys in strip clubs can get satisfaction, it seems most guys into camming only get frustration which makes them even more weird than they already are.

I guess you can’t blame the stripper I used to mess around with. Imagine never having to leave your bedroom and making over $100k a year. Probably was she was online a minimum of 10 hours a day usually 6 days a week.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I'm skeptical about concluding that camgirl customers don't get "satisfaction". It varies a lot from person to person what sort of sensory stimulation is the most erotic. For some people, it's all about visual stimulation. From what I've heard, the creepiness in sex work results mostly from trying to get other needs (intimancy, dominance, submission) met, besides some raw sexual stimulation.

Many dancers have stories about customers who blow on the dancers' crotch, and then inhale, to strengthen the odor. Door number 3 for erotic sensory stimulation.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^ I’m guessing you do that too, but sniff their buttcrack instead.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I'm guessing founder has no way of making sure TUSCL members are not 8th graders.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    For those interested... I have met 3 webcam models between 2012 and 2021 and took each one on as a Sugar Baby for a time. It was an equal mix of perseverance, token investment, personal charm (i.e.: NOT being a creep), and geographic luck (they lived close to me).

All of them were (and one still is) off the hook in bed. But I am the exception here. Especially when you realize that over 85% of the most popular models are in Eastern Europe and South America.

Kidding of the OP aside...I suggest similar rules to those of strippers and hookers apply:
    - Never send them money (except for clearly agreed to tokens for specified activities).
    - Never believe you can meet them, or fuck them (with RARE noted exceptions)
    - Be kind, respectful - but not a doormat.
    - Don't be a creepy fan-boy, or try to demean her.
    - Don't be Captain Save-A-Ho. It ain't gonna happen.
    - Every token (dollar) you send her is likely going to her boyfriend/studio manager/pimp.

As to how to optimize your... ahem!... "enjoyment"... while minimizing your investment: Note which sites allow you to stay in a room without tipping. Don't bother paying for a VIP show, or spying on a VIP show. The rates you will pay are HIGHER than booking a hooker - a real good hooker! Specifically, set up a registered account on Chaturbate.com with a real anonymous email address (try protonmail.com), but DON'T attach a credit card or ever buy tokens. You will be able to lurk in any room for as long as you like without getting banned or kicked. But you won't be able to, and should not, type any comments in "room chat" or PM's to the model(s).

Good luck. And try not to spill lube on your keyboard & mouse or iPad. :p
  • MrJDW1
    3 years ago
    Thanks for your perspective. My initial posting was made to generate info about webcam sites because I was having trouble finding info for PLs about them. A Google search results in advice about how to become a webcam model. Like many PLs I am just looking to maximize my stimulation with new technology. Nothing could ever replace hands-on club contact.

While there are many similarities between these sites they all have their own gimmicks and vocabulary. They do not provides detailed guides to their websites. The best out there seems to be a 3 minute video tutorial. For someone who grew up in the 50s and 60s when it was rare to see any image of a naked woman, it is incredible what you can see for free in 2021.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ good point. I think you’re just “late to the party” so to speak. Camming became popular about 7-10 years ago and has (as far as I know) fallen in popularity since then. I’d say it’s safe to say the interested in cam models has peaked several years ago.

At least it appears you’re playing it smart and just enjoying the free shows. I know cam models who have had guys throw their entire life savings at these girls because men become obsessed.

And for the record ilbbaicnl I am in 9th grade thank you very much.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    @shailyn,

"Camming became popular about 7-10 years ago and has (as far as I know) fallen in popularity since then."

I disagree. This has become the center of online adult entertainment on a global scale. If you look at the revenues at the corp. level, camming surpassed video sales and streaming a while ago. If you look at individual performer incomes, you see a wide distribution of numbers, with the top 3-8% making serious bank - perhaps as much as $100k per month. And anecdotally, if you ever visit an adult trade show (AVN, exxotica, etc.) you will see that cam sites have the majority of floor space rented and spend the majority of promotional and sponsorship dollars.

Why?
    - It's easy to enter the business - an internet connection and a web cam is all you need.
    - It's inexpensive to create and distribute "content"
    - The tools needed to grow your brand, assuming you have desired content, are (mostly) free social media accounts.
    - No agents
    - No studio/production companies taking the majority of revenues and retaining the profit (other than Cam Studios who provide a place for some models to walk in and work).
    - Global audience reach, without paying tariffs, export/import fees, or customs delays
    - Product portability - a model can use any channel (web site) they want and often use multiple sites to stream simultaneously.
    - Instant access - Customers can buy the product in the privacy of their home, or hotel room, etc., 24x7.

Cam sites report viewers in the millions on a regular basis.

No, it's not falling in popularity. It's the fastest growing segment in the adult industry.

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Two of my ATF dancers took at stab at camming.

The first found that most of the platforms took a % that seemed ridiculously high to her. She got a credit card merchant account, but not enough customers were willing to trust her with their card #. They wanted to use paypal, but paypal has a no adult business policy. (I don't think cashapp or anything like it existed at that point, maybe 10 years ago, maybe camming with no platform would work now with those money send apps.) She set up some kind bogus business selling "classes". But paypal froze her account, for unexplained reasons. Her account had over $500 in it. She eventually got the money, but it took many months. She said she made less per hour than she typically would from dancing. A lot of customers who would just haggle endlessly and never buy. A lot of customers who wanted to see her do really extreme stuff to her butthole. She said that she bought this special dildo that could connect over the internet to a compatible fleshlight the customer would buy. Supposedly, whatever she did to the dildo, the customer would feel it on his dick in the fleshlight.

The other ATF tried Chaterbate. I forget exactly what she said they take, like maybe 30% of the money. She said she did well at first, but it dropped off. But her standard for "well" seemed to be having weed, booze, sushi and not getting evicted. I think she's on Patreon now, but just as a side hustle.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    @ilbbiacnl

Most major cam sites take about 50%. They typically use "tokens" which typically cost the buyer around 10 cents each. So a tip of 100 tokens to a model equals about $10, and the model will net $5. There are other sites, like Streamate, who use "gold" instead of tokens at $1 per gold tip. But that's the business model. The viewer pre-buys tokens, or buys "gold" as it gets used. When the tokens are sent to the model, she can cash out.

Easy money? No, not really. Like dancing, this is still a job. If you work hard (30-50 hours a week), develop regulars and build your online brand, you can get good money. And also like dancing, if you phone it in, only work a few days and hours with an irregular schedule, you will fail. It's the online equivalent of the "Wanna dance?" strippers and the "sit down, chat and connect" dancers we talk about here so much.

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I think dancers generally work three shifts a week. Most dancers find the work to be emotionally draining. They like having more free time than most people, but they also don't want to push themselves past the breaking point.

I'm a "wanna dance" customer, I'll say it within 10 or 15 seconds if they don't. Maybe I'm bent, but if a woman looks good to me, the sexual satisfaction come from the two-way contact, not the conversation. We converse while we're dancing if she wants to. But if she's not talking much, I take the hint, and we just dance without talking.

Even though I don't feel entitled to it, many dancers will hang out with me, some ITC some OTC, for a drink, a meal, a movie or something. I think the ones who do enjoy my company to some degree.

Rather than crab about anyone's work ethic, I prefer to maximize their incentive to work. If they see you as helping them be in the money zone as much as possible, it helps them keep a positive vibe during the dancing.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If those sites let the women records themselves, then charged me like 10 cents a minute to watch the recordings, that might interest me. But it would be a tall order to create the web pages that would let you find content that appealed to you. Potentially, women could make six figures or more, and as a largely passive income.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion