Another Female Teacher Having Sex

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
2AMers, San Jose Guy bumping 7 year old threads, and another article about teachers having sex with minors. Queuethe 20 responses that say "where was this teacher when I was in middle school?" Just business as usual at TUSCL.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hialeah-middl…

*Photo of suspect in article.

9 comments

• loper
    3 years ago
    Not many "where was this teacher" comments because she's not the kind that boys have wet dreams about.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    She sent photos of her breasts and vagina!!!! How uncouth!!!

Middle school me would say “ew” middle aged me would say “yeah I’d hit that.”
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Maybe now she'll become a politician
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    the kid was cock blocked by his sister.

"the report said, the victim’s sister became suspicious of her brother’s behavior on his phone"

how odd was the kid's behavior while on the phone? was his hand moving around a lot while inside a pants pocket? was he leaving puddles of drool all over the floor? just wondering what tipped tipped off the sister.

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ the sister used his phone to make a TikTok video and said “hey what the heck is this?”

I am so suspect of things like this anymore. Parents are like “what you’re having sex with your teacher?!?!? We just hit the lottery!!!! Now we can sue the school district for 10 million dollars!!!!”

If you read further down in the article another “victim” in a similar situation was awarded several million dollars by the district. When I was in middle school there was a girl in my class that was banging a male teacher. All he got was fired and all she got was made fun of.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I think she's very hot. You have to learn to think of a big nose as a bonus boob.

I too am not convinced these relationships are always bad, when the minor is post-puberty.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    She is definitely a girl I would fuck - but apparently I’m a bit out of her target age range.

It sucks that the kids sister cut him off - when she checked his phone and found pussy and tittie photos on his phone.. If it was just pussy - and no face - maybe that’s her alibi? They could have the kid pick her out of a pussy lineup? If he can’t identify the pussy and titties - she goes free?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    She committed statutory rape. She should get the same punishment as a male teacher who commits the same crime against a 14-year-old female student.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    "If you read further down in the article another “victim” in a similar situation was awarded several million dollars by the district. When I was in middle school there was a girl in my class that was banging a male teacher. All he got was fired and all she got was made fun of."

This was the result of it occurring when I was in school too. It happened a few times in my middle & high school years at nearby schools. Both guys and girls. Teachers got fired, kids might have transferred to a new school or got suspended or something. I don't remember regional news covering it, much less national. No big lawsuits.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion